Add !kill command to bot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add !kill command to bot

If it's not too much of work: can you add a !kill command to bot? (only to be used by captains and or assistents)

This should give such a message (or something simular):

"<Playername> of <squadname> requested this game to cancelled. If both captains agree the game will be killed. Type !kill to the bot to kill the game."

This way we don't have to spec or whine to get a mod to do it. I don't see any benefits in needing a mod to do it anyways, if both captains agree (just like with !addplayer).
    Winner TWL-B Season 10 dicE / TWL-D Runners up
    Winner TWL-D Season 8 -Final-
    Winner TWT Season (?) Melee
    Winner TWDL Season 2 Scrotal's Horde!!

sounds like a good idea. Unfortunately those ideas get overlooked in tw.
    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

http://www.twcore.org/newticket
      SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
      SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

What if an assistant on the other team was comprimised? At least this way you'll have a third party to do the job, so the chance of them abusing the match is much unlikely.
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.
        . â–²
        ▲ ▲

Comment

like u would come help

its a good idea. since most staff wont come in time or at all it cant be abused if BOTH captains have to agree

Comment

Well i personally don't see the danger of abusing. If an assistent might screw up something you can allways demote him as punishment.
            Winner TWL-B Season 10 dicE / TWL-D Runners up
            Winner TWL-D Season 8 -Final-
            Winner TWT Season (?) Melee
            Winner TWDL Season 2 Scrotal's Horde!!

Comment

a command used to exist, then, after no explaination, it disappeared
              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Personally, I'm against a !kill command. One reason being what Kim said and another reason that many people overlook. What's the need for a kill command in the first place? To cancel a game automatically on your own. Why would you need to cancel a game automatically? Well, I can think of a few reasons, but all of them except one come back to poor leadership in a squad. With the occasion that the leader is good, and he's recruited good players(not talking about skill) and one of those good players just got disconnected, then you have two options of asking the other squad to respectfully end the game, and the other option of requesting help from a TWD op.

I just don't like the idea of holding the hands of squad leaders anymore than we have to, many are already in a sad state today. Talking to your players and telling them to stick around until you !removechallenge goes a long way. With that in mind, I'm against anything that rewards poor leadership and in the situation where it's not the leaders fault, there are two options.
                1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                3:Best> see it coming
                3:Best> sad

Comment

or just wait for pirates who adds a player in the last second whilst only having 3 online
                  TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Theres one BIG problem to all these bot suggestions...

The matchbots are hosted on tw's server, priitk changed the passwords,
                    now no bot updates can be made at all...

I've explained this in the TWSDx thread.

There are good points from both sides of the argument here.
                    And as for said pirates, if u try to cancel a game and they add players let
                    an op know, they'll tell me and we can look at the game and see only one
                    player has been added and i'll void it and return points.

Im running out of time, sorry for the short reponse.
                    :fear:
                    PubBot8> Going to 69 :greedy:

Jacklyn> I'll play with this clit thing later
                    Dr.Coiff> i've played with it

3:Mirror <ZH>> fly around and boom blow everyone up

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                      or just wait for pirates who adds a player in the last second whilst only having 3 online
                      ROFL
                      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

What are you talking about
                        1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
                          What are you talking about
                          sometime before reset, it was 1-1. pirates only had 3 online, we specced, you added someone in the last second and we ended up forfeiting. point is: it's not always poor leadership, some squads just have 28 year olds who laugh at just anything

Comment

sometime before reset, it was 1-1. pirates only had 3 online, we specced, you added someone in the last second and we ended up forfeiting. point is: it's not always poor leadership, some squads just have 28 year olds who laugh at just anything
                            I didn't add anyone, I've never lamed anyone for points. I've never seen pirates lame anyone for points and I asked Herc if he ever remembers Pirates laming anyone for points, he also said no. If you're positive it was pirates, then it was most likely an (A) that did it, in which case Herc wasn't clear with (A)'s that we don't need to get points that way, thus it falls back to leadership. Although it's hypothetical of course, and I do take your point that it's not always poor leadership, as I mentioned in my first post.

Comment

i didn't mean you as in you, i'm not even sure if you were in the squad at that moment. we don't really care about it anyway, but sure we remember for next time

Comment

Working...
                              X