Extra commands for TWDBOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra commands for TWDBOT

If it's not too much work, could you add the following commands?

(names of commands are just examples)

!changename ; if you are on a squad and you just want to change names, you should be able to unregister your name and register a new one without the 24hrs waiting period. The goal of the 24hrs waiting period is to prevent squadhopping. If you don't leave your squad it's only annoying.

!addcomputer ; this will add an extra computer to your signed up name. Personally I play from different computers (different locations) and if I change my twdname, I have to ask a TWDop to manually add each IP again.

I'd like to say we have too many stuped rules to prevent squadhopping, which also annoy players who just want to change personal things out of our boredom.
    Winner TWL-B Season 10 dicE / TWL-D Runners up
    Winner TWL-D Season 8 -Final-
    Winner TWT Season (?) Melee
    Winner TWDL Season 2 Scrotal's Horde!!

Originally posted by Lame View Post
    If it's not too much work, could you add the following commands?

!changename ; if you are on a squad and you just want to change names, you should be able to unregister your name and register a new one without the 24hrs waiting period. The goal of the 24hrs waiting period is to prevent squadhopping. If you don't leave your squad it's only annoying.

!addcomputer ; this will add an extra computer to your signed up name. Personally I play from different computers (different locations) and if I change my twdname, I have to ask a TWDop to manually add each IP again.
    I would have to ask Riistar about this as I could be wrong, but I do not believe that there is a way to differentiate, with the bot, a player changing names to be on the same squad as opposed to one that will be on a different squad. Then there are other issues with this as well, such as people repeatedly changing names over and over, and then they might not tell their captains that they changed names.

As far as adding locations, there are reasons, which I cannot get into, that we do it the way we do. It may be annoying (for both parties) to have to re-add all the ip's again though I know.

It's these little things, they can pull you under.

Live your life filled with joy and thunder.

Yeah, yeah we were altogether

lost in our little lives.

Comment

Working...
    X