Public League Chats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public League Chats

had a good idea of a public league chat...all league matches will have a announcement of the of the 2 facing squads and there ladder position and each league will have its own chat such as ld lj lb almost like chat for elim/baseelim and could also show standings of who won the match as well
    Last edited by Xp.; 10-05-2008, 09:42 AM.

It would really be no different from TWD chat except with a different label because our client would not allow a setting that allows only TWL-elligible players to be on this TWL chat. If you want announcements about the rankings though, we might look into it with our bot dev and see if we can put in the ranking of the squad beside their name in the advert for their game.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

I think it would be cool to have this idea occuring with TWD also. An advert for each game like Matchbot1> Come watch (1) Quake take on (4) Thunder for bragging rights in .?go twjd. Maybe make it so you can toggle with the bot if you want to receive these msgs?
      Indulgence

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
        I think it would be cool to have this idea occuring with TWD also. An advert for each game like Matchbot1> Come watch (1) Quake take on (4) Thunder for bragging rights in .?go twjd. Maybe make it so you can toggle with the bot if you want to receive these msgs?
        Quake (1). Lol?
        Thunder (4). Lol?

Sounds like a neat idea.
        1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
        1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

Don't do it in TWD please, would be constant green messages about TWD games. If I'm not mistaken, the bot will ad when the top 2 squads play eachother and I think that's sufficient.
          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          2:BLeeN> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>no
          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
          2:BLeeN> ok then no
          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
            Don't do it in TWD please, would be constant green messages about TWD games. If I'm not mistaken, the bot will ad when the top 2 squads play eachother and I think that's sufficient.

u would not b getting spammed with green because it would b a chat message for example if u where to do ?chat twdd when ever a DD match was about to begin the bot would announce it in red and when the bot was over it would JUST score of the game and who won what rounds..this way if players didnt want the messages at that time they could jsut change there ?chat

Comment

This could work just as an alerts chat for TWD/TWL games. I see no problem with it as long as its just an optional informative chat.
              SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
              SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

Well TWD chat is already a spamstorm so do whatever you want to that piece of shit. I'd rather be on ?chat=corvez

Edit: I just realized you want a special chat for this purpose and I can't delete my post. I still think it's not really that helpful because you can just as easily press esc+a and scroll down. But whatever.
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

I agree, Vehicle. One could make that argument about so many things I do which is what I was addressing when I said not all ideas have a good cost to benefit ratio. Why merge ?go javs and baseelim when players can just change arenas? Why make a !scorereset command when players can just call a moderator? It's all about expediency in today's world. People want what they want when they want it with minimal effort and maximum benefit. That being said, the goal is to please and increase the player base to benefit the zone, so this idea is reasonable since it doesn't require extensive effort to implement.
                  SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                  SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                    Well TWD chat is already a spamstorm so do whatever you want to that piece of shit. I'd rather be on ?chat=corvez

IM PRETTY SURE U WERE JOKING...f

Comment

Working...
                    X