3 vs 3 dd or jd matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 vs 3 dd or jd matches

I would like to see an option of 3 vs 3, since it seems its doing well in sd why not venture it towards dd and jd?

Discuss
    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Maybe when the population completely tanks this might be a viable option, but I think its pretty stupid for right now when we have a very active 4v4 twdd system.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

shut the fuck up

4v4 already is horrible
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

I dont think this is such a good idea. Whole twd stats would go nuts.
        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

keep it at 4 or 5 for the moment, if the amount of squads continues to decrease might be a good idea to try 3s.
          British> my 18th tomoz $$
          Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

If you can't get 4 players, you should ?squaddissolve.
            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
            Message has been sent to online moderators
            2:BLeeN> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>no
            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
            2:BLeeN> ok then no
            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

like that guy said, 4v4 is terrible. all these bad players do decent in dd/jds and think they are awesome, but then twl rolls around where its back to 5v5 and they hit the excuse book
              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

I dont think this is such a good idea. Whole twd stats would go nuts.
                Dreamwin if little tiny problems like that make you stop dead in your tracks, and just give up, you suck. Simple solution, dont make the points count.

there is no reason to keep people from practicing. No need to wait until population declines MORE, try to stop it BEFORE it does that, by letting people play more NOW.

You dont wait to fix your faucet until its pouring, you do it as soon as it starts dripping.

Comment

Do you hear something?
                  Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                  Message has been sent to online moderators
                  2:BLeeN> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>no
                  2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                  2:BLeeN> ok then no
                  :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

for the same reasons everyone else said, twl is 5v5

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by riske View Post
                      Dreamwin if little tiny problems like that make you stop dead in your tracks, and just give up, you suck. Simple solution, dont make the points count.

there is no reason to keep people from practicing. No need to wait until population declines MORE, try to stop it BEFORE it does that, by letting people play more NOW.

You dont wait to fix your faucet until its pouring, you do it as soon as it starts dripping.
                      dear riske, that wasnt my whole point of view. I just said something different than the others.
                      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Riske is an idiot, everyone should just ignore his stupid posts. Hes a forum newbie anyways.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I think it's a good idea, people would need to contribute alot towards it though. If this were to happen, it would need a pretty small map. The twjd arena right now is pretty spaced out for 4v4 but is very cramped for 5v5.
                          4:BigKing> xD
                          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                          4:BigKing> what did i do???
                          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                          4:BigKing> ???? why though
                          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

no homo
                            (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                            (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                            (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                            (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Riske is an idiot, everyone should just ignore his stupid posts. Hes a forum newbie anyways.
                              Grab your stupid hat and put your ass back on your horse and get back to texas you one ship newbie.

dear riske, that wasnt my whole point of view. I just said something different than the others.
                              Sorry for only replying to what you said and not everything you thought. :turned:

Comment

Working...
                              X