Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another cool idea... maybe

***NOTE***

I realize there are few people capable of making the changes and that those that can have many other things to do, this is just another to add to your huge list

What if there was a way to get win/loss records and average k:d ratios of a combination of players on your squad when they play together on the twd site

Example:

I feel when deluge and i play in the same game, we do better than when we (mainly me) don't. Would be somewhat cool to see the actual numbers.

I don't even know if this is possible or how difficult it would be. Again, I understand that there are many more important things that need to be done first, so please don't bother mentioning that (RII OR MAV)!

Thoughts? This way you can see what line does best and who plays better with whom.
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

And the opposite

Originally posted by pascone View Post
    ***NOTE***
    What if there was a way to get win/loss records and average k:d ratios of a combination of players on your squad when they play together on the twd site

Example:

I feel when deluge and i play in the same game, we do better than when we (mainly me) don't. Would be somewhat cool to see the actual numbers.

I don't even know if this is possible or how difficult it would be. Again, I understand that there are many more important things that need to be done first, so please don't bother mentioning that (RII OR MAV)!

Thoughts? This way you can see what line does best and who plays better with whom.
    It'd be even better to see who the lemon is on the team. When they play, everyone else's records are worse.

Be cool if the comp could tell you what are your worst line-ups; this group plays the worst together; or this group plays the best.

Or maybe then these three players are together, everyone else who plays with them plays at their best.

Or, then these 2 players play with their eyes open, they tend to have better records.

7 out of 10 games "X player" craps in his pants, his record is between 35-47% lower than games he only lays a small rose bud turd in his pants or does not crap at all.

Keep wokring on it, i think you're really onto something!
    I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
    X