No announcement yet.

What I want to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2v2 will seem too much like tourny. 3v3, however, would be a lot more cooler. Shrink the maps more; less space in spawn. 2v2 just seems too much like tourny.
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
      No kgt, i would rather see more of me/xog action n00b

wtf para when u gonna get cured dawg

jk relax dont ip hack me
      (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
      (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by RiiStar View Post
        Problem no. 1
        We have no bot coders...
        Well, I've offered to help bot coding about once a year for the past 5 years... It seems very hard to BECOME a bot coder, even when you are already staff.

Anyways, I like this idea. TWD points are, and should, become the TW currency of choice for squads. When can we start spending them to trade players, buy events hosting and rig voting in elim... And we'd need to be able to earn them by winning tourny and deathmatch of course.

Reduced team size for reduced points works nicely... the winners get less, the losers lose less, and more games get played, so people stay happier. We'd need to increase the assistant count in TWD to enable more people to challenge (or add a new hierarchy of sub-assistant who could arrange smaller games).

Also, it might be nice to be able to play your own squad in TWD (think I've suggested this before?) so that if your squad has 10 on and noone else has enough, you can have a non-scored game against your own squad for practice.

LEM
        DinkyKitty.com - news, reviews and articles of a techy nature

Comment

Originally posted by Lemmin View Post
          Well, I've offered to help bot coding about once a year for the past 5 years... It seems very hard to BECOME a bot coder, even when you are already staff.

Anyways, I like this idea. TWD points are, and should, become the TW currency of choice for squads. When can we start spending them to trade players, buy events hosting and rig voting in elim... And we'd need to be able to earn them by winning tourny and deathmatch of course.

Reduced team size for reduced points works nicely... the winners get less, the losers lose less, and more games get played, so people stay happier. We'd need to increase the assistant count in TWD to enable more people to challenge (or add a new hierarchy of sub-assistant who could arrange smaller games).

Also, it might be nice to be able to play your own squad in TWD (think I've suggested this before?) so that if your squad has 10 on and noone else has enough, you can have a non-scored game against your own squad for practice.

LEM
          often times my squad would go to wbduel 1/2 for squad practice, but the rest are interesting ideas. I would like to see
          Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
          2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
          2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Working...
          X