Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

no.
      Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
      2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
      2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

i believe the reasoning behind this is to 'promote competition'

total bs.

it just gives ppl a better reason to go afk.

'dam no arenas open, afk'

or

'no dd arenas open, lets jd, oh wait. jd arenas full, too'
        zidane> big play
        Omega Red> dwop sick
        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Well the 3 bot limit in TWD isn't going to be happening, but much like before the golden age in TW of population in TW we need to move backwards a tad instead of moving forward with even more automation with more arenas being ran more often. Thats why the new elim arena is going to be both Javs and Warbirds together in the same arena again like it used to be back before the population boom. That is also why I want wbduel/javduel ran only during certain times, and I want tournament to be ran with more strict times. Hopefully this way, even though it is going to piss a lot of people off, at least there will be more competition and more population and therefore more fun in each of the arenas that we do have open. So after elim is fixed and warbirds/javs are in it, and the rating system is fixed, people will be more interested in playing it again. But then I want to put a schedule on wbduel/javduel being up (opening up maybe 2 of each during TWL so squads can practice) and having at least one of these each up during non-peak elim times.

I also want to put a player limit on ?go javs, and make ?go tourny only on Saturday and Sunday instead of Friday/Saturday/Sunday. I know people are going to complain about this if I end up getting my way and this happens. I understand you are going to say we don't really have the right to tell people what they can or can't play, but really as our population wanes we don't really have many other options. Basing and Distension won't be changed at all by this because Basing is pretty much what Elim is for warbirds/javs. Anyways, I have already been told cutting down on TWD bots isn't going to happen even though I wanted to cut the amount down just to clear out some of the clutter in the arena list (especially the TWSD stuff), and keep other arenas that are running at that time a little busier while people wait for TWD arenas.

Anyways basically my idea is that many of the things that were changed and created in TW to run, were created when the zones population is much higher than it is now. And my idea is just to cut some of the 24/7 automated events back to the point where instead of having 100 people playing 10 arenas with 10 people each, we have 100 people playing 5 arenas with 20 people each. Maybe its too late but I really hope this brings back some of the competition (especially when elim rank is fixed) and bring back some of the community that really keeps people logging back into this game.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i think there should only be 2 bots per league, everyone else can start populating our UNUSED ARENAS LIKE ELIM AND THE SHIP/DUELS THANK YOU
            1:Randedl> dude, if you ever spam out again during a game i'm benching you forever heh

5:Attila> then i sell windows vista and mac os's and stuff
            5:Attila> its good drinkin money :/
            5:crazi> u gonna be drinking cocks when they lock u up
            5:Crazy> cockmeat sandwiches
            5:Attila> :\
            5:crazi> dont forget the appetizer
            5:Crazy> jizz rag soup?
            5:crazi> Seasoned Grade A Meyer's Ranch 100% pure Cock with truffles and a light crab sauce
            5:Attila> u make it sound so yummy

Comment

Limiting something like TWSD to 2 makes sense because there's little of any demand for it. Over the past 2 weeks I've seen people requesting extra DD and BD bots so telling people flat out no we can't spawn anymore was a terrible idea. I see no problem with leaving the autospawn to 3 for DD,BD and JD for now.

Until Elim is fixed and working properly I wouldn't recommend or authorize any more limits to Tourny, Wbduel or Javduel. Lets wait and see how new developments effect our population. Maybe it has to do with SSCC going down or the Emails Kim and Pure_Luck sent out but either way the population seems to be hover at or above 400 during peak times so we're doing alright.

Comment

Yeah population has been up, some of it is from what PL has done, and some of it is undoubtedly from TWL going on. But when new players enter the zone I don't want them having to choose between 10 events with not many people, to get the full experience of the zone, see why its so fun, you have to go to arenas with more people, where people are talking and joking around with each other. It is only then that you really start actually remembering players that you played with the last time you logged on that the game gets fun. You get involved with chats and squads this way, and progress as a player in TW until ultimately you end up in TWD. This game isn't what makes people keep playing this game, the people playing are. That is why I want to get more of them in each arena, and also why I feel that spreading out our playerbase too thin by giving them 1000 choices to play in doesn't help us at all. It just makes people stay in pubs when they go to other arenas trying to play elim or something else they want to try and it is dead, nobody is talking. They go back to pubs and stay there because they know people there, and people talk there.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  Well the 3 bot limit in TWD isn't going to be happening, but much like before the golden age in TW of population in TW we need to move backwards a tad instead of moving forward with even more automation with more arenas being ran more often. Thats why the new elim arena is going to be both Javs and Warbirds together in the same arena again like it used to be back before the population boom. That is also why I want wbduel/javduel ran only during certain times, and I want tournament to be ran with more strict times. Hopefully this way, even though it is going to piss a lot of people off, at least there will be more competition and more population and therefore more fun in each of the arenas that we do have open. So after elim is fixed and warbirds/javs are in it, and the rating system is fixed, people will be more interested in playing it again. But then I want to put a schedule on wbduel/javduel being up (opening up maybe 2 of each during TWL so squads can practice) and having at least one of these each up during non-peak elim times.

I also want to put a player limit on ?go javs, and make ?go tourny only on Saturday and Sunday instead of Friday/Saturday/Sunday. I know people are going to complain about this if I end up getting my way and this happens. I understand you are going to say we don't really have the right to tell people what they can or can't play, but really as our population wanes we don't really have many other options. Basing and Distension won't be changed at all by this because Basing is pretty much what Elim is for warbirds/javs. Anyways, I have already been told cutting down on TWD bots isn't going to happen even though I wanted to cut the amount down just to clear out some of the clutter in the arena list (especially the TWSD stuff), and keep other arenas that are running at that time a little busier while people wait for TWD arenas.

Anyways basically my idea is that many of the things that were changed and created in TW to run, were created when the zones population is much higher than it is now. And my idea is just to cut some of the 24/7 automated events back to the point where instead of having 100 people playing 10 arenas with 10 people each, we have 100 people playing 5 arenas with 20 people each. Maybe its too late but I really hope this brings back some of the competition (especially when elim rank is fixed) and bring back some of the community that really keeps people logging back into this game.
                  I have fridays off, no one is ever on so for twd matches so tourny is what WE (the 30-40 other bored people who dont have 4 in there squad online yet) do.

Change ELIMBETA and BELIMBETA to normal ELIM and BELIM.
                  8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

I believe qan limited the number of bots per league not for competitive or population reasons but for performance reasons instead.
                    I still have to talk to him about it because I don't believe it matters that much. If most people think having 3 bots per league is a good thing, I'll keep it like this ofcourse.
                    Maverick
                    Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                    Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
                    Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
                    Subspace Statistics Administrator
                    Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

this Obama administration is ruining us all

100 days of Obama... THE WORST 100 DAYS EVER FOR EVERYTHING FOR EVERYONE AAGGGGGHHH

Comment

Throw Obama Down The Well.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                        X