No announcement yet.

Is TWD getting reset ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all these squads want to get into twl, but none of them are willing to play twl squads in twd. that or they concede it as a loss from the get go.

here's a little bit of knowledge for you guys: if you compare at all to the description above, yer not ready for twl.
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
      all these squads want to get into twl, but none of them are willing to play twl squads in twd. that or they concede it as a loss from the get go.

here's a little bit of knowledge for you guys: if you compare at all to the description above, yer not ready for twl.
      you know what rand.... maybe you and some other guys should sit out a TWL or two to see how bad you really want to play it next time?

we didnt setup the system.... if we were already cream of the crop that could take on any TWL squad then we would already be in there...

we are talking about the system the way it is now...and like all you guys in TWL say "if you dont play and practice againt TWL squads how do you expect to compete with them"

well thats all welll and good and thats what we are trying to do here, but if we strictly did that, and obviously would lose a big share of those matches while we are learning to compete at that level, if a spot came open in TWLB it would be given to a squad that sat and played nobodies....

as much as whether you think we are ready for TWL or not.... would you really rather have someone like overlords or wbdynasty taking over a TWLB spot? simply because our rank dropped from playing TWL teams....... at least we constantly base and are striving to become better basers rather then do one a week just for kicks lol
      Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Maybe the point system needs to be changed so that twl squads are worth more. and maybe twd squads shouldn't be hurt by playing them.
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
          Maybe the point system needs to be changed so that twl squads are worth more. and maybe twd squads shouldn't be hurt by playing them.
          seems like a good idea if you want the cream of the TWD to rise to the top of TWD....and that is the point of twd right?
          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

I think this seems like a good idea.. I'd be interested to hear arguments against it.

I'd also like to hear what myth would say about it. I'll ask him next time I see him, if he doesn't reply here first.
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
            X