Quicksand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quicksand

As captain of Quicksand I am going to be dissolving the squad next week.

Izor is going back to Afghanistan soon, I am going to be started a new job soon, and Racka is going to be too busy the following months as he finishes up with this year in college. I don't really trust anyone else to run the squad so that is all, and also it will be for the last time. None of us plan on playing anymore. That is all.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Originally posted by kthx View Post
    I am going to be started a new job.
    lol
    1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
    JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
    1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
    http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Can't say I dont plan on playing anymore, but I already know how the lag is on a satellite haji connection. So much for pulling out of Iraq, eh? Just moved us all over a couple countries :/ Glad to be going back though
      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Omg, this an April Fool's joke?
        RaCka> how can i get you here
        death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
        RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
        death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Nah, between all of us not being here, and you, vys, and chuckle leaving we sorta realize that if we can't hold the squad together with us here, we cant' do it without us here for certain.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I'm retiring from TW and Staff as well, since Quicksand is now gone.
            DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
              As captain of Quicksand I am going to be dissolving the squad next week.

Izor is going back to Afghanistan soon, I am going to be started a new job soon, and Racka is going to be too busy the following months as he finishes up with this year in college. I don't really trust anyone else to run the squad so that is all, and also it will be for the last time. None of us plan on playing anymore. That is all.
              lololol yea right. you mean ur going to work construction with the mexicans and izor realises hes so bad that hes gotta say hes leaving the country LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i guess getting owned by someone with a tucked in jersey was too much for you faggots to handle gg bye

Comment

Si, esta esta lonely, porquey?
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                  lololol yea right. you mean ur going to work construction with the mexicans and izor realises hes so bad that hes gotta say hes leaving the country LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i guess getting owned by someone with a tucked in jersey was too much for you faggots to handle gg bye
                  LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

no
                    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

2funni

Comment

Damn we could never be so lucky!
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                        4:Geio> DEEZ?
                        4:Geio> LOLOL
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                        4:spirit> LOL
                        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

i dont get how having a job means you cant play subspace, thats never made any sense to me. you working 24h a day everyday?

also dont know what college has to do with anything either. i was running a squad and twl my senior year of college.

past year i've had a job and captained sake and now stray, sorta. no need for excuses, your squad wasn't good, so you guys are finally giving up. that simple
                          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
                            i dont get how having a job means you cant play subspace, thats never made any sense to me. you working 24h a day everyday?

also dont know what college has to do with anything either. i was running a squad and twl my senior year of college.

past year i've had a job and captained sake and now stray, sorta. no need for excuses, your squad wasn't good, so you guys are finally giving up. that simple
                            april fools jackass

seems wark got the responses out of you fools afterall
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                              april fools jackass

seems wark got the responses out of you fools afterall
                              figured as much with drows post

either way, i've seen people state these reasons hundreds of times for ending a squad or leaving staff or "retiring"

they are awful reasons either way
                              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Working...
                              X