3v3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3v3

3v3 has gained a lot of popularity in SD. Why not implement it in DD and JD? This would help keep population in the zone throughout the day. A lot of squads will have 3 players online for a long period of time, then one will get off right before another logs on. Playing 3v3 matches will help keep people online, until enough are on for a larger match. Thoughts?
    Indulgence

I'd like to play that. I think 3v3's would be fun but we might have to tweak the arena's a bit for it. Make them smaller and such.
    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
    4:Geio> DEEZ?
    4:Geio> LOLOL
    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
    4:spirit> LOL
    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

I propose that for DD and JD, the points earned/lost scale with the number of players that are in the game at the time of the game accept. If you challenged with 3v3, you get that amount of points, for example, no matter how many times you !addplayer.

3v3 least, 4v4 normal, 5v5 more points.
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

yes, however all points the same they dont differ for twsd why make them differ elsewhere
        Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
        2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
        2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

bleh. people barely know what its like to play 5v5 outside of twl. the only thing that gets played now is 4v4s. throw 3v3 in the mix and it will get even worse.

my opinion, take it or leave it

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

i kinda agree with the above statement. It will lead to smaller and smaller games, but that's probably better than no games at all. There will probably still be plenty of people to play with 5's, especially when TWL gets closer again.
            .fffffffff_____
            .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
            .ffffff|ff __fffff|
            .fffffff\______/
            .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
            .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
            .fffff\________/
            .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
            .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
            .fff\__________/

Comment

no to 3v3. I agree with most of what zeebo/dank were saying

Just curious but does anyone actually play 5s bds, and enjoy it?
              1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
              3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
              3:Best> see it coming
              3:Best> sad

Comment

Well first off No 3v3,

On top of the already stated reasons it also just becomes a shitfest when you have 12 people on that you can get 4 dd's at a time or some shit.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                X