Clear All

• how much would you bet ?

why dont you create a new feature like

!betchallenge squad:number ptsbet

!betchallenge pallies:4 50

from 1 up to 50 pts

or !betchallenge all

you know
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

it would be nice to implement for TWL
    TW Bot Developer
    TW Web Developer
    Friends> All I saw was arobas+
    Friends> It's like death

Comment

Well.. you shouldn't be able to challenge more than you could win if you won the match, otherwise squads under 1000 would bet 50 because they could just remake if they got too low, and.. why would you get 50 points for a squad you only would win one point for beating. The only real time I could see this being used would be if there was like.. twd matches of the week, have two twd squad captains schedule a game with another twd squad, shut down elim/wbduel for it and do a few zoners for the match of the week, and allow a 50 point bet on it.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
        Well.. you shouldn't be able to challenge more than you could win if you won the match, otherwise squads under 1000 would bet 50 because they could just remake if they got too low, and.. why would you get 50 points for a squad you only would win one point for beating. The only real time I could see this being used would be if there was like.. twd matches of the week, have two twd squad captains schedule a game with another twd squad, shut down elim/wbduel for it and do a few zoners for the match of the week, and allow a 50 point bet on it.
        the free market would control that. Noone would play a low squad with a weak lineup for 50 points. Also imagine when a strong team wants to play and noone wants to accept cause they would lose lots of points, then ppl would just bet low on a rechallenge.

there could be also a bet like x points for y points. Ex: A squad challenges squadB betting that if they win they get 10 points and if they lose, they lose 50.
        8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
        8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
        8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
        8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Wouldn't this just make it even easier to feed another squad points?
          (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Working...
          X