Re: Connections ?message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Connections ?message

[Mar 17 10:17] Connection: you have two options, take izor away from quicksand roster and play with name nowhere. or unregister name nowhere and play with izor. you cant have two names rostered even if only one is registered.

Dear Jackass,

Unless you object to me bouncing around and playing with the squads I've been playing with under NOWHERE with people I normally dont play with while I'm not playing on my primary name, you have no reason to pursue this. I unregistered my other name even though it was registered on another PC just to be legit about it, but I have no desire to dissolve my squad or leave it with someone whos permanently AFK. I explained this to the TWD staffer that was fine with that when I was !registering NOWHERE to begin with and staff contradicting itself is really starting to annoy me. People with common sense can see this is circumventing no rule, as I havent played a game on Izor for months and the name isnt even registered. I dont know how its doublesquadding if I cannot play games with 2 different squads. Perhaps there needs to be more direction on what is considered doublesquadding from your TWD leadership. I would talk to Witness and see if the more logical 2 registered names on 1 or more squad rosters is a worse offense. In the meantime I suggest going after something thats actually wrong with this game, like cheaters.

Very respectfully,

Big King Izor
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

1. Players are restricted to having one name registered to the TWD Roster. If the same Player is found to have multiple alaises in one particular Squadron or Multiple Nicknames on multiple TWD Squadrons (Doublesquadding), said player will be barred from participating in any TWD Matches for a certain amount of days. (Captains Be Careful with this, Either contact a TWDop prior to removing your old alais or have another Captain make you a captain again) Do NOT do it yourself!

5. In regards to the TWD Roster, a Player may only have One name Registered and One name Rostered. If Players are given a name which is currently Registered/Rostered, they are required to Unregister and remove the name from any TWD Rosters. If any inconsistencies to the above are found, the Player will be barred from participating in any TWD Matches for an extended period of time. TWD Operators may decide on when to lift this suspension.

These two rules contradict themselves before you delve into this terribly formatted page and pull out some bullshit. Number 1 here says that you can only have one registered name to the TWD roster. I have one name registered to a roster and one name unregistered. Number 6 seems to be redundant and says that you may only have one name registered and one name rostered, meaning I would be in violation of this rule. Which one you choose to enforce goes by the staffer i have found out, but it's pretty obvious I'm not doing anything illegal
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

y is this connection noop even staff? guy always failing 2 help ppl
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
        1. ... If the same Player is found to have multiple alaises in one particular Squadron or Multiple Nicknames on multiple TWD Squadrons (Doublesquadding), said player will be barred from participating in any TWD Matches for a certain amount of days.

5. In regards to the TWD Roster, a Player may only have One name Registered and One name Rostered. ...
        I think it's pretty clear...
        feel free to tear this argument apart though if you disagree. (you always find a way)
        1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
        Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
        1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
        1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
        beam> stfu tsunami
        Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
        beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
        Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
          1. Players are restricted to having one name registered to the TWD Roster.
          This I agree is slightly misleading, but the second sentence makes it clear what the writer intended.

edit: on a similar note, a lot of the rules and tutorials on the TWD page are poorly written or misleading.
          If there's someone I can contact about fixing them I'm willing to sift through them and suggest changes.

Tsunami> LOl
          beam> stfu tsunami

Comment

You see this is retarded and connection is equally retarded.

So the zone is dying and you have people trying to do things for the game, help the game, donate money to the game, and then you have dipshits trying to enforce rules to the point of being anal as if there isn't better things to do.

1. I think that Quicksand has been an integral part of TW for enough years now that it deserves having one of the captains able to afk in name only on the roster just to hold the squad.

2. Is it really that bad of a thing that instead of recruiting 10 of the premium warbirds in the game that Izor decided to help a noobie squad get better and teach them how to squad duel better?

Now if Izor had been playing on Izor or recruiting for Quicksand or whatever while on the name Nowhere playing for Marshmallow Marines then I could see some sort of point, but as it is now with Izor about go back overseas for the military in a few months anyways and no chance that Quicksand will be revived this season whats the point in being a dumb cunt about this? All it does is piss off a player who has actually contributed something to the zone.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Well there is some validity for the "player who was influential in zone in some way getting benefits that a casual player doesn't" argument.

I've noticed that staff dissolves newer squads that are inactive for however many months, yet -Final-, Mambo, Melee and maybe some others who haven't had active players or played a match in a year+, are still allowed to exist.
              I'd like to know the reasoning behind that unless it's this privilege for "established" players we're talking about.
              Slightly off topic but in a broader sense its closely related to what Izor is asking for.

Tsunami> LOl
              beam> stfu tsunami

Comment

And what exactly is he doing wrong in maintaining the name of a squad that competed in TW for the last 4-5 years while playing ONLY on a squad that is new and needs his help and leadership? Most of the time older squads and players get these benefits because they have proven that they can be trusted with them. He isn't doublesquadding, he didn't hide his alias, he isn't causing any problems so trying to start shit for absolutely no reason isn't really necessary.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Point of clarification. Why exactly is it important to you that Quicksand exists if its been stated that you won't be returning this season? Put simply, why are you fighting this?

Serious question, not trying to attack you but I just don't understand.

Tsunami> LOl
                  beam> stfu tsunami

Comment

For the same reason that most old squads deserve to remain alive that have seriously contributed to the zone. It isn't much to ask is it?
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

why don't you fuck off and go pig hunting Izor, stupid fuck

Comment

speculative response.

i dont really have a problem with you, but alot do. youre a dick to alot of people.

well, in this instance you are breaking the rules. (you have 2 names in twd) this this gives a soapbox to staffers that you dont like/dont like you to stand on and point you out. you can throw reasons at them, but if they feel like hammering the point you could lose this one.

whoopeeeeeeeee im bored and picked a random thread to comment on

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                          speculative response.

i dont really have a problem with you, but alot do. youre a dick to alot of people.

well, in this instance you are breaking the rules. (you have 2 names in twd) this this gives a soapbox to staffers that you dont like/dont like you to stand on and point you out. you can throw reasons at them, but if they feel like hammering the point you could lose this one.

whoopeeeeeeeee im bored and picked a random thread to comment on
                          Being a dick shouldn't matter, especially not if it's a staff member.

Since Quicksand is not active in TWD I really don't see any problems with this at all.
                          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                            For the same reason that most old squads deserve to remain alive that have seriously contributed to the zone. It isn't much to ask is it?
                            The difference being that the players on -Final- and Mambo roster aren't playing TWD on second names (I'm assuming).
                            This whole idea of privileges for "important" squads isn't really buying my support.

Tsunami> LOl
                            beam> stfu tsunami

Comment

I think mods ought to find more shit to do than harass old players about double names.
                              - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X