Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep it as the new style, its way more aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Also just have say...last 30 leavers of the squad or summin...rather than all leavers..
    PUNCH SLOW WALKING PEOPLE IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD.

Comment

i think it would be great to have 2 stats for each player....all time stats in the twd leagues and current squad stats...but i have no idea if this is possible/an interesting idea for others
      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

I'd remove the 'Ex-Players' part. I don't see having any reason to see the players that fill up the bottom of the screen and the 'see the 834 more'. imo

Everything else looks great. Keep up the good work!
        Baby, no maybe.

Comment

explayers

Dont think the ex-players section is at any use.. Else, Thumps up!

Comment

As a captain, I love the ex-players thing. Its like a little note at the bottom of the roster page that helps me remember who was on squad and what aliases people used on the squad. I suggest that if it isn't causing problems don't remove it!
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Ex-players removed, not useful enough to be on this page, you are right!
              TW Bot Developer
              TW Web Developer
              Friends> All I saw was arobas+
              Friends> It's like death

Comment

Rage, you got some good points. I know a lot of players ask to have more statistics on a player like when he was on a specific squad. The thing is, the website and the database were not built for such a thing. It is possible but requires queries that take sometimes 5-10-20 seconds to process. Our server is really at its limit as you may already know. But I have some idea, like having a listbox with your previous squads. You select one and you see your basic stats when you were on this squad. This could be feasible, let's call this page hmmm "History" ?
                TW Bot Developer
                TW Web Developer
                Friends> It's like death

Comment

alls good except...

you merged gallery onto this... gallery and twd are 2 totally diff things, i don't want to see ugly people while im on twd.org

you might as well put a section of twl/twel/twdt/twbc and everything else to the side bar on twd.org..

OR maybe use the MAIN TW page?

twd should be strictly for TWD
                  (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                  (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                  (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                  (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

I was thinking like you before but here is my point of view. TWD is the main website for most of us and statistics show it. TWD get 3x more visitors than tw.org and 10x more than TWEL/TWL/.. together. TWGallery is not a league, it's only a dump of pictures. By merging TWGallery with TWD, you bring the community together. A lot of pubbers had an account on TWGallery but was inactive on TWD, you can see that like a way to promote TWD. I'm not planning to merge any leagues, I don't see the point. TWPD was that but had failed, only 20 unique visitors per day compared to 1000 for TWD.

TWD is still TWD, but with human faces added to the profile page. Because eh.. there is a person behind the screen.
                    TW Bot Developer
                    TW Web Developer
                    Friends> It's like death

Comment

Thread continue here : http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...on-the-website
                      TW Bot Developer
                      TW Web Developer
                      Friends> It's like death

Comment

Working...
                      X