when i die...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when i die...

i pray 2 lord jesus christ that there is after lifes in the newworlds so i could come back and visit the best of best..tw forums. i love the trennches worlds and make me wannt 2 come back..so a toast a to that wen i died.. i cant wait 2 die so the memories i share with u guys will flashed before my eyes.
    FREE ME.
    FUCK STAFF

Make 1 more thread like this and I'll kill you irl
    (Paradise)>dj sage
    (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
    1: Dynasty> LOL
    1:vue> LOL
    1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

I'm not a violent person, but I agree w/ Shan.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

why
        FREE ME.
        FUCK STAFF

Comment

when you die

the oxygen you've been wasting all these years will finally will be put to better use
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

who the fuk is this guy? evold?
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I always remember Shan's avatar moving way more slowly. Now he's angry and it is flying. Better look out display.
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

That's so gr8. U R a gr8 guy I'm sure God will allow U 2 visit us

Comment

Working...
                X