The Real World: Trench Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Real World: Trench Wars

When I come to the the trech wars all i think of is a soap opera like general hospital. alot of drama here, but the reason for the post is because i see the population bein nnnnn such haters of Me, Display. Ifyou guys have not recognized i am sitting at the right hand of the father..i am the king of the world..and king of the games. i am king of warbird..king of jav..king of spider..king of shark,,king terrier,, king everything., so do me a a big favor. stop grabbinn my cock and move on.. deal with wat it is. because i am the best ever to ever fly the space.Stop hatinnng because all i hear is Display this display that display sucha faggot display sucha nerd display always whining display always doing something wrong. But do me a favor. Look at what display does right, rather than wrog because there are many lessons 2 be learned from a guy like myself. Just sit your self down, watch me get in a warbird, and then say okay u know what there is alot 2 learn from this guy..rather then bad thingz. plz i ask nicely..look at me as ur God.. dont look downn on me. This goes specificall to people like Jerome..Shan , jason.. everybody haters. So lets change this place around. From General Hospital where all drama is start to a place like happy land
    FREE ME.
    FUCK STAFF

Originally posted by Display View Post
    When I come to the the trech wars all i think of is a soap opera like general hospital. alot of drama here, but the reason for the post is because i see the population bein nnnnn such haters of Me, Display. Ifyou guys have not recognized i am sitting at the right hand of the father..i am the king of the world..and king of the games. i am king of warbird..king of jav..king of spider..king of shark,,king terrier,, king everything., so do me a a big favor. stop grabbinn my cock and move on.. deal with wat it is. because i am the best ever to ever fly the space.Stop hatinnng because all i hear is Display this display that display sucha faggot display sucha nerd display always whining display always doing something wrong. But do me a favor. Look at what display does right, rather than wrog because there are many lessons 2 be learned from a guy like myself. Just sit your self down, watch me get in a warbird, and then say okay u know what there is alot 2 learn from this guy..rather then bad thingz. plz i ask nicely..look at me as ur God.. dont look downn on me. This goes specificall to people like Jerome..Shan , jason.. everybody haters. So lets change this place around. From General Hospital where all drama is start to a place like happy land
    agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Frightful View Post
      agreed
      lol, Frightful....You're probably one of my favorite people in this game....Just wanted you to know that :P

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

Working...
      X