Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full charge/energy deplete in TWD and TWL

This is the situation as I understand it:

DD has full charge and rare energy deplete, and LD doesn't have either of them.
    JD and LJ don't have them either.

Should they be removed from DD, or maybe even added to the leagues that don't have them? Or just left how it is? I've heard all of these opinions, but I thought I'd ask here.
    sdg

Yes, thank you, about time.
    They're a waste, it's too much luck, similar to the shrap problem in basing. You have people like Burnt chasing for greens so they can get that lucky fc, and sometimes, it's invisible, so you can't anticipate it. It's kinda bs, especially with the lag some people have here.

Remove please.

Comment

I disagree with this idea... let burnt play how he plays and just try to beat him with his current playing style, I find it interesting and fun and burnt a gr8 player so stfu riverside.
      TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
      2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
      TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
      TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
      cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
      Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

remove pls
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Finally a good idea. Remove them.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

keep them, but increase the chance of an energy deplete imo. that way, if you're trying to run for a green for a fc, you're really not that lucky if you get a deplete. this will detour a lot of people, but still leave it for those epic "zomg its me vs 3 people shoot green shoot run shoot". <== that's not luck by the way, that's clever use of in-game mechanics (although not uncommon).

would also be fun trying to get an enemy to run into an energy deplete if he's chasing you. adds new strategy!

Comment

Just remove them. End of discussion.

Comment

remove
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Keep them and add them to twld.

Comment

Remove them. I can't stand luck involved in games, I'm all for equalizing everything as much as possible. It seems the only people that actually want them to stay are people that don't warbird regularly.
                    Phiz> I probably am gay
                    Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

So who here is in favor of having an equal set of rules for twd/twl because having greens involves luck not skill, yet is for having 1900xwhatever resolution which not everyone can have?
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

1:regicide> vs this thread http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...in-TWD-and-TWL to get rid of full charge greens

got my vote. plz remove. i use them from time to time but if the rules arent the same across twd/twl then whats the point.

edit: this isnt to say that if they were in twl i would agree with it. i dont want them in twd nor twl.
                        http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

remove, give riverside a chance against me.

Comment

Actually I changed my mind a bit on this. This is 2010 after all you know it is very technological time in the world where the standard 1280x1024 resolution no longer satisfies the populace of the world and everyone chants 1900xsomething or other all the time. I mean in 2010 America we are a population of people who want things now take energy drinks forever. Who has time anymore to wait the three seconds for your warbird to recharge, much like how nobody has the time to take a nap or sleep to refill their energy. I consider full charge greens like subspace redbull and in the 2010 world it would make new players want to play twdd more if full charges would just stay in the game, in fact make every green a full charge because in this day and age.. we demand energy on the mother fucking spot.

It's time to add full charges in TWLD and TWJD so that when we bring new players to the zone who are the typical 2010'ers who demand energy right fucking now by god they can get energy right fucking now by running over a green in the most competitive league left in subspace.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

remove FCs

tired of dying to invisi-greens
                              GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Working...
                              X