No announcement yet.

New Matchbot Feature Implementation: !challengeall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we should not implement this +1 feature, otherwise crescent seal will never be able to post again
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

and this other guy will keep giving everything minus twenty-four

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
        we should not implement this +1 feature, otherwise crescent seal will never be able to post again
        +1
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

the art of +1

see i enjoy that, your posts are like the best validation because it's like some dude consciously read your post, judged it, and deemed it worthy. not some distant, facebook ADHD like/dislike button that you can click with not a second thought and forget about. but like, you had to exert energy to click reply, type that reply, and click submit. small points of validation that also serve as a way to provide mediation within a thread.

internet de la jerome

Comment

seriously fuck that shit, fukin gran

Comment

the like feature could automatically append a tag to the approved post

i.e. "+1'd by: Crescent Seal, Jerome Scuggs, Jason"

but i get what you're saying jerome
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                see i enjoy that, your posts are like the best validation because it's like some dude consciously read your post, judged it, and deemed it worthy. not some distant, facebook ADHD like/dislike button that you can click with not a second thought and forget about. but like, you had to exert energy to click reply, type that reply, and click submit. small points of validation that also serve as a way to provide mediation within a thread.
                +2

that's how awesome you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                  the like feature could automatically append a tag to the approved post

i.e. "+1'd by: Crescent Seal, Jerome Scuggs, Jason"

but i get what you're saying jerome
                  that would be pretty neat. man, it's been years since i've looked at any sort of code, the last time i worked on a forum, AJAX was brand spankin' new. now it's everywhere. but yeah, i was thinking about that because i'd love to see all the insane new modifications and add-ons that people have created for messageboards these days. especially with facebook, someone has got to have developed a 'like' feature. this is all assuming that you don't know php/ajax/etc, of cours, cuz then you could just do it yourself

last night i was high as hell (as opposed to now when i am just sorta stoned) when i wrote that post and though i agree with it, using some sort of like/dislike module would help preserve the flow of a thread without interrupting it with "lol's" and stuff like that. also, now that we forumgoers have become obviously aware of the +1, it now risks becoming over-used by people who aren't cres. (which makes me think all sorts of deep thoughts about the nature of the meme but whatev)

maybe you could even figure out a way to track thread statistics more closely. who makes good posts, what threads were "good", etc. that leads to all sorts of statistics-related problems but small steps jerome, small steps

internet de la jerome

Comment

sounds like a lot of work

can't we just smoke weed instead?
                    sigpic
                    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

haha jerome +1, anyways if u implement this feature into the forums it will be over-used like you said and it'll get boring fast...lets just keep it simple n allow me 2 throw out my +1's and -1's when necessary
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                        and this other guy will keep giving everything minus twenty-four
                        LOOOOOOOOOL wow how did no one c this, and y isnt this fuk staff yet

+1

Comment

do we need !removechallengeall

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                            do we need !removechallengeall
                            It's called !removechallenge *

lol -1 for not knowing that

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

you have to specify squad with that command, would you like to use it 8 times?

check mother fucking mate

Comment

Crucial update!!!!!!!!

Apparently there was a bug that wasn't allowing any division besides TWBD to use !challengeall or !challengetopteams. If you happened to notice this then you'll be happy to know that it has been fixed (as soon as *cough* Dezmond uploads it) and another new command was added. You can do !challenges to see all the active challenges made by your squad (in that arena).

Comment

Working...
                                X