Twjd3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twjd3

Replace with standard or better map, thank you!

- Rule

i usually think Rule is a douchebag, and today is no different.. but i have to agree. put up turban's map.
    (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
    (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

agreed, this map blows the big one.
      zidane> big play
      Omega Red> dwop sick
      mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
      WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
      1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

twjd3 has been replaced by original map.
        Original Mambonian
        TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
        I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

Thanks Pred

Comment

So are there no new maps that could be tried for a few weeks, or are you guys just giving up on new?

Comment

Originally posted by riske View Post
              So are there no new maps that could be tried for a few weeks, or are you guys just giving up on new?
              They've been up for a couple months or so I think... most people have highly disliked them.
              Fuck it.

Comment

They've been up for a couple months or so I think... most people have highly disliked them.
                Right.. And they just took one down, what I'm asking is if there are other new ones that could be tried.

Comment

Originally posted by PredatoR_FNM View Post
                  twjd3 has been replaced by original map.
                  ???

keep testing maps. don't stop just because the first map you tested was bad. use turban's map
                  (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                  (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                  (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                  (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by riske View Post
                    Right.. And they just took one down, what I'm asking is if there are other new ones that could be tried.

ahhhhhhhhhh. gotcha
                    Fuck it.

Comment

i'll give my seal of approval that the javelin map that i created is something most javelins would like. it's basically a hybrid of jd and lj map with minor improvements. i did some minor changes to it again, and i'm too lazy to get the lvl file uploaded anywhere so i'll just give a download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8d9nr50td6ijeii

open it with a map editing program, such as DCME, to view.

ty. afk.

Comment

i suggested my design to be the first one to be tested, not sure why they picked hurricanes though. by the way, all the coordinates (and spawn coordinates, start coordinates) are correct and would not screw up anything. all staff would have to do is upload the map to ?go TWJD3 and it'd be set. :fear:

but will it happen? we'll see.

Comment

I havent given up on testing on new maps coz that was my idea in a first place heh.
                          Sure we could try out turbans or somebody elses map soon.
                          Original Mambonian
                          TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
                          I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

if my map gets added before January 24th, i'll rejoin staff.

plz delay it.

Comment

How do we submit a new map?

Comment

Working...
                              X