TWFD Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWFD Changes

So... we've been testing for a week or two now and it seems pretty clear that the warbird is too strong/spider is too weak. Here are some of the suggestions I've heard, please vote as it helps me make a decision on what to change. If you have something else in mind feel free to let me know, all feedback is appreciated.

On a side note... a few people have mentioned that the map is too big. I made a smaller map and it's ready to go, should we change it?
    Remove Warbird
    10.00%
    Limit Warbird
    60.00%
    Weaken Warbird (speed/recharge)
    10.00%
    Slow the Warbird bullets down
    0.00%
    Strengthen Spider (speed/recharge)
    10.00%
    Increase Spider bullet speed
    0.00%
    Make Spider double-barrel
    10.00%
    Give Spider special items (rep/brick)
    0.00%
    Gun remembers.

This poll sucks, where's my option to kill twfd
    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

More lifes for Spid and Lanc is not an option?

Comment

Originally posted by Oranje View Post
        More lifes for Spid and Lanc is not an option?
        Myth doesn't even talk like you fake quoted him in your sig. That's pretty pathetic son
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

change it so its not one big cluster fuck stray fest
          J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
          8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
            Myth doesn't even talk like you fake quoted him in your sig. That's pretty pathetic son
            Right...fake... Bet mythril begged u to say this.

Comment

y no option 4 keeping it the same, u done
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
              X