No announcement yet.

Cool MatchBot commands you should know!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool MatchBot commands you should know!

I'm pretty sure most people haven't realized that there have been quite a few additions to the available MatchBot commands so I'll go ahead and list some of them here as they are quite useful (and under-utilized).

Shortcuts
    First, I added shortcut commands for all pre-game commands. You can see them in parentheses in the !help list. (so much easier to type !ch rather than !challenge or !rc instead of !removechallenge)

You can see all the current pending challenges on a given bot using !chals (or !challs but be careful cuz !chall is !challengeall) (!rc * will remove all challenges btw).

!ch squadlayers:arena
    Challenge a squad in ANY division from ANY arena. This isn't being used and I'm not sure why. If you're watching a jd in ?go twjd, and you want to challenge Rifle to a twbd, you can actually use the matchbot that's in twjd to challenge the twbd. All you do is add the arena you want to play in to the challenge (!ch) command. For example: !ch Rifle:6:twbd
    This ALSO allows you to send challenges from arenas without bots (a bot will be spawned for you). As of right now though you can only challenge one squad this way (I will be updating it soon to allow for !challengeall and the like to be used the same way).

:twdbot:!games
    You can see a quick summary of all TWD matches currently taking place by doing :twdbot:!games (this works from any arena).

I need you guys to use the new arena challenge command so I can finally declare the system bug free. Help me out!
    Last edited by WingZero; 02-15-2011, 02:48 PM.

what happens if I !ch SquadExample:8:0 (for pub)?

Comment

try it

Comment

im not a captain or his ass , no power to

Comment

Well then either way, it won't work for you but it won't work for any arena that isn't one of the 5 division's 5 arenas.

Comment

Working...
          X