Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many do <SQUAD> have online? Find out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many do <SQUAD> have online? Find out!

We have a new bot/command available for checking what members of a certain squad are currently online! Now you can figure out who to challenge and who is lying out of weakness when they refuse that !addplayer.

:twchat:!squad penetrate
    TWChat> penetrate(1): WingZero

Works from any arena. It will only list players if they are currently in an arena that has a TW-Guard bot in it. It goes by ?squad and not official TWD rosters.

Please let me know if you notice any inconsistencies, bugs, problems or potential improvements.

oi oi
    https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
    1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
    1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
    1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
    1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
    1:soild>they can say what they like
    1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
    1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Useful (ish)
      TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
      TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
      TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

not trying to be ungrateful, but if it can only see players when there's a twguard bot around, it's never going to be an accurate listing. i am almost always in a private arena unless i'm actively playing, and i'm sure many other players do this, too.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

If you want I can designate a special pubbot to sit in your private arena just for you so that everyone will always know when you're online. Staff isn't allowed to enter private arenas unless given permission ahead of time.

Comment

hah, i'm sorry wing. let me say this:

i truly appreciate all of the work you've done over the years. :2thumbsup:
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

No worries Jason <3

As for !squad... it's currently disabled. Unfortunately the only way this is going to work is if it updates online statuses every 1-5 minutes which is going to require re-coding. It should be ready by the end of next week (if anyone was wondering).

Comment

The TWChat bot has been down for a while because the command wasn't working properly. It is back up now, however, and should be fully functional.
                :twchat:!squad SquadName
                will display all the current members of that squad who are online (and in an arena with a TW-Guard). Right now it updates every minute but we might try reducing that if it appears to be working well.
                I hope this proves useful for some of you.

Comment

:TWChat:!signup

(TWChat)>You cannot signup to TWChat at this time.

1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Ya, I was just referring to !squad anyway sry

Comment

Looks like the bot doesnt keep up to date very well. We can have like 7 players online but the twchat says only 3 on, also players changing squads appear on their old squad for a week or longer.
                      1:fis> EAT PURPLES TO SUPPORT TEAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Saver1 View Post
                        Looks like the bot doesnt keep up to date very well. We can have like 7 players online but the twchat says only 3 on, also players changing squads appear on their old squad for a week or longer.
                        Fixed.

The bot is limited to online/offline updates every 45 seconds but beyond than that its records should be accurate. I'll go ahead and bring it down to 30 seconds but we can't update too often because it will put too much load on the db.

Comment

I don't know if this will be useful to anyone, but I made a script in php that will tell us who is online without needing to login to the game. You can see it here: http://trenchwars.net/dezmond/online.php I put the player's squad in brackets at the end of the name. Tell me your thoughts on this! I'm new to php! :P

P.S.: It's fairly accurate, it updates every 45 sec automatically (15 sec difference from how twchat updates), also the players do NOT include bots, so the total number online is only players logged in and not bots.
                          Last edited by Dezmond; 07-18-2011, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dezmond View Post
                            I don't know if this will be useful to anyone, but I made a script in php that will tell us who is online without needing to login to the game. You can see it here: http://trenchwars.net/dezmond/online.php I put the player's squad in brackets at the end of the name. Tell me your thoughts on this! I'm new to php! :P

P.S.: It's fairly accurate, it updates every 45 sec automatically (15 sec difference from how twchat updates), also the players do NOT include bots, so the total number online is only players logged in and not bots.
                            This is awesome. Look at those all those Sage nerds. Get jobs, you!
                            TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
                            WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
                            CURL MAX: An entire ham
                            SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
                            DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
                            WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
                            BODYFAT:97%
                            TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

Originally posted by Dezmond View Post

pretty cool, useful too
                              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                              X