New training squad(sorta)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New training squad(sorta)

Due to differing opinions, some of the core of Tenure has left, and made a new squad dinkledoink. The idea of Tenure was great, and has been proven very successful. Although, the split between Tenure and -Tenure- has ended up causing some problems internally. So, the_paul and I have made this new squad, and changed the goal of our squad a little bit.

We would like to bridge the gap between pub and higher leagues. We would also like to make a fairly competitive DD and BD(possibly jd?) squad in the process. The vet to newb ratio will be a little bit higher(maybe 80/20 if possible) to make the squad more competitive. The squad will be filtering out the players who don't seem to mesh along the way. This was a hard process on Tenure...it seems to be about a 1:5 ratio to find people willing to learn, and aren't complete dingledoinks.

TW has recently seen a lot of people trying to give newer players a chance, and I feel like this is directly correlated to the activity in TWD at this very time. It makes me very happy to see nearly back-to-back games being played in almost every league all day.

When the 35-player roster limit comes down like a guillotine, I'm sure there will be a lot of people looking for squads. dinkledoink is accepting applications from newer players and vets, and we are still currently looking for a 3rd captain. Players from other zones are encouraged to apply too. Just send me a ?message or PM in game, and we can discuss recruitment.

Thanks,
    Super Bozo
    Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

what have i done

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

LOL
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/notes/dan-we...50362283116756
        1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
        Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
        1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
        1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
        beam> stfu tsunami
        Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
        beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
        Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

stop dickin the dog

Comment

new training squad ?

whats its name now ? ~tenure~ or +tenure+ ?
            8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

learn to read, schope!!!1

Comment

interested in merging? i like to base from time to time

i would bring: coroner, sir spider, gripe, pterodactyl, duke-, and maybe beam
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

was solid until that maybe beam.
                  7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

jk i have no idea who beam is
                    7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

would you rather have maybe beam or not thix

Comment

id rather 15 maybe beams before half a not thix

Comment

I respectfully decline.
                          Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

dis guy declining dx, noted
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

wow fu

Comment

Working...
                              X