Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a squad!

Hi I'm Desire!

I'm looking for a squad that plays twd I'm not good enough to play in the trench wars league but I'd be very happy and grateful if I could maybe be the 4th person in your twd match that you otherwise wouldn't be able to play!

I'm living in timezone +2 according to THIS map so I think it'd be best that your squad plays twd games at some sane hours, I try to go to bed at around 21:30 so any later than that is too late!

I've been playing subspace for some time now and I know most of the ? commands and I can operate the twd bots so that's not a problem!

If you're the captain of a squad that fits what I'm looking for then please contact me! I'd be forever grateful to be able to play twd again, I miss the excitment.
    sigpic
    What is even the elblow?

desire is a very good trench wars pilot
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Desire also has a great personality
      "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

using forums to join squads, tough times
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

You should msg Hulk in game and ask to join knowing he recruits everyone. Good to see you back!
          1:vys> yo Pure_Luck already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sysop and method owns TW

Comment

Working...
          X