No announcement yet.

Remove R.P.D. from TWBD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remove Kills and Deaths statistics from TWBD.

They are the most useless stats ever. They just cause spaceship pilots to fly around and worry about a K ratio when all that really matters is flag time.

In fact, remove TWBD from TWD altogether. All it really does is distract from the true purpose of TWs which is drama and whining and TWFD

Edit: Yo fuck you face. Srsly.
    TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
    WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
    CURL MAX: An entire ham
    SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
    DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
    WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
    BODYFAT:97%
    TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

Originally posted by meddi View Post
      Edit: Yo fuck you face. Srsly.
      how bout u make some spaces in between K : D ?
      Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
      Goddess> Keith
      Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

i hate and love rpd at the same time, i suck at get low rpd, but sitll fun to see it.
        7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

Originally posted by Reab View Post
          how bout u make some spaces in between K : D ?
          or how about you disable your smilies?
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
            or how about you disable your smilies?
            i like to smile, i'm not as grumpy as you are!
            Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
            Goddess> Keith
            Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

k/d stat is useless in whatever ship/league you play. however, it is a nice feature to have anyhow

rpd is the least of my concerns about stats
              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

useless goes a little far
                (Children)>hunted for life
                (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

situational statistic that's good to have if you read it properly.

and to be fair, if you get below 2.5 rpd as a shark you're quite likely doing something terribly wrong or your team is getting dominated hard.

Comment

I would just like to say this stat is worse than useless because it's making newer sharks worse. Whoever said repping nothing when you're on low energy is acceptable because you might die, so you might as well use it is foolish. It's exactly the same as losing the rep. A useless rep on attach is just as good as 2-repping. This stat sucks.

Occasionally I rep nothing, because I have some laggy motherfucker like stayon pointing his green ship at me and I know I won't see his bullets to rep, so I pre-rep. But, that's a lot different than [name redacted] attaching and repping every time, so that he's basically a shark with 2 reps. This statistic encourages idiotic play.

Vati, you're so butt-hurt that I think you probably went to Penn State you fucking bitch.
                    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

i just like to rub it in tabanark's face when i get a higher rpd than him #ggtab

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey View Post
                        I would just like to say this stat is worse than useless because it's making newer sharks worse. Whoever said repping nothing when you're on low energy is acceptable because you might die, so you might as well use it is foolish. It's exactly the same as losing the rep. A useless rep on attach is just as good as 2-repping. This stat sucks.

Occasionally I rep nothing, because I have some laggy motherfucker like stayon pointing his green ship at me and I know I won't see his bullets to rep, so I pre-rep. But, that's a lot different than [name redacted] attaching and repping every time, so that he's basically a shark with 2 reps. This statistic encourages idiotic play.

Vati, you're so butt-hurt that I think you probably went to Penn State you fucking bitch.
                        its ok matt, we hold hands, you lag terribly in my screen too!
                        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                        Your friend,
                        ​​Papi
                        ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey View Post
                          i made that post before you left accuracy i thought you were the kind of guy to laugh that kind of thing off what happened

Comment

i dunno, i think the statistic might be useless alot of the time, but when it comes down to a good game the RPD stat usually shows an advantage on the winning team.

does anyone know how finicky the bot is? i dont shark much but i can shark, but there have been alot of games where i get 2.5/2.6 when i feel like i wasnt dropping reps at all. but a thing i like to do is save my last rep for as long as possible, like rep literally as i die, so i'm wondering if those reps are somehow missed by the bot.
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                              i made that post before you left accuracy i thought you were the kind of guy to laugh that kind of thing off what happened
                              You make polls about me and constantly talk shit. How am I supposed to know when you're being facetious! And I just wanted an excuse to use the butt-hurt penn state joke.
                              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

The problem with RPD is that is does make newer sharks worse if they value it too much. But no way does that mean remove the stat.

Scenario : You are in a position where you have a rep, but you should die asap to maintain timing because your partner attached.

The main problem with people focusing on RPD is not that they rep too fast but more that the sharks begin to play more laid back and defensive a bit (camping I guess), getting them greens and what not.

Idk if anything I said makes any sense or is true, afk.
                                1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                                JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                                1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                                http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X