Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New MVP formula??

http://twd.trenchwars.net/showgame/90050413

I don't remember Teks being factored in this heavily in games in TWBD before -- did someone change it to the TWDTB formula?

Feel like usually NL or Kess wuda usually MVP'd...
    top 100 basers list

who the fuck cares about the jav formula

or any other ship formula

except shark

you can have 2.9 or even 3.0 RPD and multiple teks, plus no tk's and still get a negative rating. you kidding me?
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I've got positive rating in shark in some bds :O! afk
      1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
      JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
      1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
      http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

What would be the important factors in a shark rating? I can think of

RPD
        kills
        tks (& ratio of kills/tks)
        TeKs
        Greens
        Flag Captures
        perhaps difference in deaths compared to the team's other shark?

I don't know what else the bot could collect, perhaps there could be some kinds of an "average distance to enemy terr" stat to measure aggressiveness. :P
        6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
        3 league vet

Comment

you have a pretty comprehensive list there.

maybe throw in shrap kills because a good shark will keep an eye on his shrap and strategically mine a wall to make use of that shrap.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

really the sharks biggest role is hard to track as a stat and that's their pushing and control of the flagroom. honestly now with the emphasis on good sharks and terrs, mvp's are the only thing spiders really have left (and even then terrs get mvp more than you'd think)

id say 80% of spids in twd are more or less evenly matched and alot of games now come down to terr/sharks versus terr/sharks. but i mean, how do you quantify into stat form "clutch repel" or "good timing" or "excellent pushing" ? edit: i mean obviously its possible in the theoretical sense but that sort of tracking and analyzing would kill our server in terms of memory usage and lag, so realistically it's much harder to really track that sort of thing
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

there should be a stat for bullets repeled, not just repels per death.
              7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

Play the game and find out who's good fuck stats afk
                1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

the mvp basing formula is perfect. leaves suspense on who will get the MVP along with many other things... bad example tho.. any base game sdsasdf is in he's going to auto mvp.. be real now

Comment

Working...
                  X