Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make it so that you get NO points if the other team forfeits due to lack of players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WiseCherub
    And further more, treat me nice, cause I'm a young Angel.

I even wonder if you know what Cherub means?
    Cherub=young angel..... who likes to have lotsa fun..heh

Therefore, I'm a real Angel, unlike you.....

And us Canadians should try to be friends, not enemies.
    hey im the friendliest guy i know......course i dont get out much...

but your asking to be treated nice yet you stick your nose into a thread without reading the posts first and have no clue what is going on with the discussion.....

read posts
    ponder and consider an intellectual reply
    post your information
    get slammed anyways by flamers (but intelligent readers/posters will respect your opinion a whole lot more)

you do the math.....
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

OK, I roger that Bosshawk. but I did read the thread.....but I wasn't there when it happened and don't fully understand.

I just think if a squad accepts a challenge, then they should fulfill it.

Its like in real life, if you accept the terms of a contract, then you must abide by it or be penalized.

Why should the squad that has it's players all there, waste their time for 20mins or so....and then their opponents lose some players (no shows).... match is forfeited and the no shows squad gets negative points, yet the other squad who wasted their time gets zilch. I don't think this is entirely fair for the squad that showed up looking for action. Besides, some squads could take advantage of this and harass(abuse) other squads by wasting their precious time. Time is a big factor for most people, who have a little each day to play this here game.

All of what I say is my *IMHO* in my humble opinion.... so don't take it personally, not slamming War Angels.....k?

Comment

The problem is that some squads aren't aware of the rules in TWD and so they think they meet the terms.
        So one squad could just look up all those 'newbie' squads and get them to accept a match (sometimes by decieving the captain IE: No you only need 4 people to play a basingmatch) and gain points.
        It is all the fault of the captains/assistents of those squads, they should read the rules before they get into action.
        You should get those people to read the rules, and that is hard because that is boring.
        The only way to solve this is to give them a harsh penalty, it is stupidity and they undermine the functioning of the ladder system.
        The harder you punish them the less they will be worth for later abuse. The fact remains that some people just signup for one division and don't care about their rating in other divisions. So maybe you should seperate the signup for divisions.
        When squads are playing to win only you can't blame them for taking advantage of these situations. It's not like actually playing versus those 'fake' squads is going to improve their playing.
        So either they forfeit or play doesn't matter, it's TWD and everyone gets the chance to challenge anyone.
        Fight the ignorance and you solve the abuse.
        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
        X