X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
    Or more to the point: Who is magicwizs?
    Damnit. You beat me again, el ZeUsio.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong.. but wasnt Magicwizs the fake squad that BossHawk made to give bohemians free points?

Comment

I hate the TWD squad Diskovery. Someone please give them the correct spelling. kthx
        RaCka> how can i get you here
        death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
        RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
        death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

edit: i shouldn't be mean..
          I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
            edit: i shouldn't be mean..
            o.O
            TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
            TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
            Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
            1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
            4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
            1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
              Actually, I think the lamest thing is that people who talk about having awesome lives and being so cool spend time looking at pictures of people they met through a game...
              people who think like this drive me crazy.. as if having a great like means that you're just so fucking busy that you can't fuck around on a computer.

but it's true that the people who make fun of the pictures are usually the ones that don't have their own picture posted.
              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Rofl. Amusing when prepubescent little homosexual boys which pretend to be girls online like Hck-97 (Ivan.) roam around the net, looking at other people's pictures, not having their own and most likely suffering from social incompetence, take someone else's picture, and try to come up with a little bash about it.

Where's your ugly mug, Ivan?

Btw, I'll take your defensive little rant concerning Solstice as a compliment.
                Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
                1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
                2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
                Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
                Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

all time: immolate and bohemians, they abused every aspect of twd they could find, and one of them made twl
                  Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                  Philos> there is something about you
                  Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

magicwizs DRINK MY BALLSWEAT ASSHOLES! (out of a glass)

magicwizs

i dont know who they are but guano told me to say it

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                      all time: immolate.....they abused every aspect of twd they could find, and one of them made twl
                      Ok, bohemians plain cheated, but if u mean that we cheat, i don't think so. If you're one of those people who claim that we only play low rating squads, and you're all cool playing every good squad you find because you're already in twlj, then we have nothing to say. I guess you only like to see familiar faces in leagues, change scares you.
                      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                      Failure teaches success.
                      . â–²
                      ▲ ▲

Comment

no, i mean the spot you have in twld that you really didn't earn. you belong in twlj in my opinion. if nothing else, there aren't any squads in twd that are better in javs, outright, than immolate/inferno.

however, twld is different. you ducked every single squad who had the potential to beat you, as did bohemians in twlb. sure, melee would play anybody in twdd and twjd, but we would also do the same in twbd, a league we needed to qualify for.

if you are too afraid to play twl squads in twd, you don't belong qualifying for twl, cuz that's all you'll get.

right now you guys sit at 1-4 in ld, the 1 win being against brit squad (congrats). a squad like dragonguard who actually earned the spot (after immolate/inferno) is 2-3 (and beat you guys in week 1 might i add).

i have no respect for squads who do shit like this, and the utmost for those who actually earn their spot. the thread asks which squads i hate most, well, not respecting and hating are very close relatives in the world of subspace.
                        Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                        Philos> there is something about you
                        Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

bohemians played us and lost many times in TWB

Comment

I don't really hate, but get annoyed when BoZ always challenges us.. hmmm I wonder why? Cause we are a newbert squad? hmm...

Comment

randedl

randedl egyptian will beat Inferno in javs....
                              .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                              .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
                              zzz

Comment

~Chaos~, buncha posers.
                                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Working...
                                X