Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Er hm

~Chaos~ doesn't exist anymore...
    Dream Sniper changed names, kicked out a few sucky members, and reformed under .unknown.

I ehat swarangel X\ tno yreall

Damn we sucked 3rd round against you guys

The squads I hate are the ones who have Kyle G and Skatarius on.
    dong burger

Comment

PUMA, I hate PUMA with a passion.
      DELETED

Comment

PUMA

Added a 5th at the end of our 4v4, and it went downhill from there. Lucky a 5th turned up for us and helped dished out a well-deserved ass whooping. They didn't field any players round 2 and forfeited =/ bunch of cheating fags
        www.liveforspeed.net

Comment

Dark Gift vs PUMA, it was 4v4, they added a 5th and we still whooped em, handicapped
          DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by death row
            I hate the TWD squad Diskovery. Someone please give them the correct spelling. kthx
            Talk to Ekko... the annoying little bastard.

And...

We accidently cheated against Virus Core X\ Oh man. We thought they were cheating by keeping a 5th in 2nd round... so we added a 5th when the scores looked messed up. Boy I was mad when we got ass whooped. :\
            dong burger

Comment

Someone mentioned that Corvez = Phatfarm

They're both squadjoined to puma, and in our duel Phatfarm got eliminated 4-10 or something like that, and then he came on as Corvez and added himself again for another 10 lives. This is outright cheating, no? Not just abuse of the rules...
              www.liveforspeed.net

Comment

Originally posted by Lain
                Someone mentioned that Corvez = Phatfarm

They're both squadjoined to puma, and in our duel Phatfarm got eliminated 4-10 or something like that, and then he came on as Corvez and added himself again for another 10 lives. This is outright cheating, no? Not just abuse of the rules...
                If I understand this right, you must've been playing 4 vs 4 in order for him to be able to add himself again. That's a really shitty way to be, but I don't think there's rules in place to avoid this. If you're playing 4 vs 4, there's a certain level of trust involved, because there's really nothing stopping the other team from adding another guy except that if they do that, people won't trust them anymore, and they won't want to play with them.
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

TWD Rules :

6. A player can only have ONE name in the TWD roster. If the same player is found to have multiple nicks in one squad, then a TWD-Op will randomly delete one of them.

In this case it was the squadowner using 2 names.

My squad and puma only had 4 players online, so we decided a 4v4 would be ok, but when phat went out 13-10 , he came on with his other rostered name and added himself to the duel again.

The rule doesn't state a punishment for this sort of action, but its pretty lame when a squadowner resorts to doing it....
                  www.liveforspeed.net

Comment

Sounds like the Phatfarm I know
                    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

That dude is totally a poser!

Check me out!

Comment

Yeah, I wasn't even thinking about it from that angle, I was just thinking about the part where an extra guy got put in... so yeah, he's breaking the multi-name rule, and he's just an asshole for the other part.
                        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
                        X