No announcement yet.

possible double squadding in twd -- idea only at the moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am more active than all of u together. Still, double-squadding sounds like a bad idea (if u haf a little brain left in ur skull). The game is dead, deal with it.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Welfare View Post
      The problem here is demonic is listening to players like "mtine", a nobody who's opinion isn't relevant. Implement a trial before TW completely dies. I find myself rarely logging on now since my squad never has four, and if we do, nobody else does.
      leave ur squad u dum fuck and find an active one

and squall: to be clear i hated the original idea

Comment

Originally posted by maketso View Post
        leave ur squad u dum fuck and find an active one

and squall: to be clear i hated the original idea
        Because me leaving my semi active squad for the one consistently active DD squad will help boost activity? See it's illogical morons like you that hold this idea back.

Comment

If you want active squads, the active players need to group up instead of having 1 here 2 there and 5 elsewhere.
          The squad roster cap (lack thereof) is not helping things at all. If we make squads be more selective on who they have rostered, it will have two effects most likely. First squad caps will start to weed out the inactives, and secondly the players who dont get played cause they arent active will stop playing altogether. Unfortunate, but you could see this as dropping loose baggage (bad) or encouraging a higher level of activity (better, but still shaky excuse).

To be honest, there IS NO fix for twd, nothing is wrong with twd, its TW in a whole that has an issue. Fix tw's problems, build the playerbase, and TWD as it stands currently will be fine.
          Theres bigger things that need to be done rather tuan fucking around with twd to accomodate the 15 active twd'ers.
          Former TW Staff

Comment

U summed up my thought perfectly, Shaddow.
            "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
            Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
            Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
            X