Alternative dueling idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Legionair

Wise said alot of stuff, I really didn't feel like reading all of it. If you guys already covered what I said, Im sorry for wasting this forum space and your time.

Legionair
    Yeah, I know when I get carried away I can sure type alot or elaborate on things or even go off onto a different topic. I try hard now to try to keep my messages to minimum.

Good point, there already so many leagues as it is and never suggested that it be a TWL level league. This would be more for twd like Nickname said.

This is just an idea now, whether it becomes a reality is upto the TWD staff. They could experiment, have something like a wbduel arena, except you can chose (warbird, spider, or lancaster) in the 5vs5 lineups. But whether the participants know how to team with these variety of ships remains to be seen, it would be in its infancy. I suspect for some of the best twdd squads, their tactics/strategies developed over time...it didn't all happen over night.

ELIM has fighter elim, but because of ELIM..its all SOLO, no multiship team cooperation going on.

Comment

I like this Idea but Warbirds have a much larger advantage with sniping... imagine them just running and sniping, spiders and lancs wouldn't have a chance, maybe an arena 3/4 or half the size would be better for this idea...
      carpe diem

Comment

Working...
      X