X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okyo> let's draft ricko / tiny and bench them jajaja

Comment

Originally posted by Ixador View Post
      Yo.. Is Henry Saari, Wirah and Qan going to avoid this thread until after Sunday or what? Surprised no one other than Geio has commented and let's be real, Geio has his own agenda with Envy concerning the issue. Not sure why they would want to do finals with players like Hellrazor, Jebass and Pee Pee Sock but it doesn't matter I guess. I do hope that the individuals who are responsible for this cup, look at this and consider it/let us know their ruling. Cheers.

-IxaDor

PS: I was thinking we could hold the draft Saturday or Sunday morning? Saturday would be preferred I think, so people drafted can get some time to acclimate to their squads.
      ROFL i'm dead, when i see zidane doing that i smile because i know i'm a scrub compare to him but when it's you it kills me. Jebass is superstar compare to you, everybody knows it but nobody gonna tell you. You got so big nuts that you always make a way to the best teams playing with the best players, but your level is one of a scrub. This guy.. i can't even dislike you, you are so entertaining.

Comment

Acclimate to these nuts

Comment

Originally posted by GLYDE123 View Post
          Acclimate to these nuts
          gonna issue ur first warning for the Twd SuperCup League 2018 bud......lol u thought u were out of the bushes huh
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

How fitting that Qan is out of town until this cup starts and Henry and Wirah acting like Osamabeenhidin. Can't wait for TWD Cup season 2 when Tiny and Co. create super stacked squads and demolish the zone. Will be fun!
            Last edited by IxaDor; 05-03-2018, 09:47 PM.

Comment

I might come out of inactivity for next season's 'TWD Cup' just to slap the scrubs who have got ahead of themselves in the pecking order because they're the only ones left.
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                I might come out of inactivity for next season's 'TWD Cup' just to slap the scrubs who have got ahead of themselves in the pecking order because they're the only ones left.
                Too bad nobody's gonna be around next TWD cup except for Jessup and Ixadork. But good luck to you!
                "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                Dral>I can get implants

Comment

this is true, but then at least I might win a title if I use the same logic as the decision makers left in TW these days
                  TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                  TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                  TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                  TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

As long as people care this much, the game isn't dead.
                    JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
                    JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
                    mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
                    mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                      this is true, but then at least I might win a title if I use the same logic as the decision makers left in TW these days
                      Tbh, I don't know if anyone gives a fuk about TW anymore. The players sure don't. As for staff? Let's see.

Beasty - gone.
                      qan - quite busy and often not available, still doing stuff for TW but not as much as before.
                      Henry Saari - doesn't give a flat fuk if anyone does anything anymore as he doesn't either.
                      Geio - afk everytime he needs to do something. He says he's gonna host next TWD Cup? Right. Afk.
                      wicket666 - sits all day in pub and tells people they suck.
                      Jessup - no idea why this guy/girl is a staffer tbh.

The rest is barely online and visible at all. The only staffers I know that still care about this zone are Wirah and skyforger. The first one is working on the new website while sky is trying to get leagues and other things rolling. But while these guys are in charge, nothing is gonna get done. Therefore, most of us are done caring after this TWD cup. More things to do irl, nicer games to play with better communities and staff as well as better everything.

So why stay in a dead zone where people that want to help and make stuff happen get rejected on a daily basis while the idiots who just sit in spec all day and silence/kick people get all the glory? No point Ricko. Literally no point.
                      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Except sysops, whom are here to codes and all that stuff, and wicket666 and his little event staff (clue, afri), all staffs literally sucks, in my humble opinion. Don't even change game, just change zone, in hz the fun AND the high level is at the rendez-vous. I know svs it's the same. And please .. nobody is too much busy that he can't play at all. Donald Trump got time, Jacob Rothshield got time ... if people quit and didn't came back it's because they have no reason to come back

Comment

I agree w/ Jessup. The rules already bend like a licorice and the flat points for losing was a bad choice. Might as well make another exception and get decent matches out of it. In the future make the rules better and then enforce them bc there is value in following well-thought out rules even if some people get temporarily emotional about the fact that those rules apply to them.
                          sigpic

Comment

hi, I was also on psyiagon. please allow me to play as this game is all i have to look forward to in 2018
                            1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
                            1:pascone> folder is empty :/
                            1:Tiny> LOL
                            1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

Originally posted by kentaro View Post
                              hi, I was also on psyiagon. please allow me to play as this game is all i have to look forward to in 2018
                              Get a better computer and start playing some seriously good games. There's literally hundreds of them on the market.
                              Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

It's cool, let them ignore the glaring issues. If there is another season of Cup, can't wait for doomstacks. This cup only benefits squads with large rosters which translates into being able to field more games. Little squads got left behind which is sad because the little guys are what gave everyone competition in the first place. Had most of us known, there would be like 2-4 squads in total on the ladders for this season, not 9-10. I know for sure I have no intentions of playing on a small squad come cup time, I'll slide onto a doomstack and get my medals the easy way.

Sadly though, we are going to lose a lot of players now so who knows. Shunning off so many good players is not the way to handle things in a dying game.

This isn't like TSL finals where shit will be done on 1 sunday, these finals will take nearly as long as a whole TSL season and for what? To see Ill and Envy in finals? There is literally no point to log in and play.

Only reason I have been playing is because I switched all my ship graphics to be Star Wars, so now I can fly around in a Tie Interceptor, Tie Bomber or even Boba Fett's slave-1. I actually had fun playing pub this morning, first time since 2004. But yea, not for that, would be gone lol.. Can't blame others for not wanting to stick around either. This league is a kick in the balls to the legacy that all these vets created from good squads like Dice, Sweet, Thunder, Cobra, Force, ect. Paladen being number 1? What a joke. Top it off, they have these rules that are as strict as TWL, acting like this Cup is the real deal when again.. Paladen is number 1.

-IxaDor

Comment

Working...
                                X