• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nickname
    I am uncool
    you're cool as a cucumber little buddy!
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Bosshawk
      its 35

but if you make it much bigger, you reduce the # of squads in TW and like Wadi said you reduce the competition

if your competing in more then 1 TWD category, you need some extra space to handle the different divisions

even with 30 i find it hard to recruit for javs for WA , we basically stick to DD and BD as we dont feel we have the roster room and like to keep the squad between 25-30 most of the time
      Elusive has had 17 members for most of this TWL season, and around 17-19 members for almost all of TWD. We've had no problems :P

-Epi
      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

Tru... recruit quality
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Re: Request

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.

Edit3 "Edit's Revenge": If you still want a roster cap for TWL, how about a system to let squad caps move players to active and inactive status on the roster, have it so only 30 players can be active in TWL, but an unlimited number for TWD. Anyt thoughts?
          Someone on staff's opinion on this?
          5:gen> man
          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I'd like to see it be 20 so we could kick Mayo Inc.

Comment

I'm triple squadding so go ahead.
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                I'm triple squadding so go ahead.
                If pallies axes you, diso axes you aswell, since you won't be any good anymore as a spy. :/

Comment

fuck, but you guys need me to terr

Comment

Working...
                  X