No announcement yet.

Specing on Purpose in DD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speccing near the end of the match and using !lagout 5 seconds before the time limit is up would be example of that melt down...
    carpe diem

Comment

I think it's very necessary to prevent this kind of abuse. If ur in the game(any division, but especially d and j), ur in the game, and u shouldn't be able to avoid deaths or play time by speccing. This could play a big role if ur in the lead and ur alone vs more players.

Not really sure how to do this , maybe like Escalate said a time before you can get back in would be a step forward, but donno...but it shouldn't be more than 15 secs though.
      1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
      1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
      1: cundor> dude
      1: cundor> i already told my parents
      1: Desperate> LOL
      1: Cremation> HAHA
      1: bram> :)
      1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

part of the game, let it go.
        .: ExquisiteHosting.com
        .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
        zzz

Comment

They should do like in go base and put a 30 secs penalty for doing this.

Comment

Speccing like this is just like warping. Although ships have anti-warp on, sometimes people are dumb and forget to turn it on. Speccing like this isn't a big deal unless its towards the end of the match. However, there should be a rule that if the other person lags out with 30 or less seconds left, then the other team should win (assuming no one else is in). Though this may hurt real laggers, but the squad who had the lagger in the first place probably knows the guy lags out and its their own fault.

Comment

Working...
            X