No announcement yet.

Hiding squads in twbd!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Kooks is a newbie for being squadless, then I suppose I'm just plain old loser for retiring from game play, yet continuing to post here. Go me.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

if the opther team runs, make a turret and give chase. its nots that hard
      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
        if the opther team runs, make a turret and give chase. its nots that hard
        Thats called turretwars you fuking prick
        PicHosting

Comment

hahahaha
          tru
          love me

Comment

bah, it weas just a sad end, why would i bother going out and take a chase on someone (i was the terr) when i know i dont have any portal to get back in base? Anyway, i don't even know why you're whining about this, we only lost cause they didn't come to us for 10 seconds. That would have been different thou if it was 2 mins remaining in the game.

Comment

If you have to rely on the last 45 seconds to win a game, then you're not the better team.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                If you have to rely on the last 45 seconds to win a game, then you're not the better team.

hmmm 2 teams supposedly fighting in a 30 min game head to head

you state that if your not winning by the 28 min mark? you dont deserve to win?

id say if you have to run and hide for the last 2 mins so that dont lose.... then you didnt deserve to win either lol

whats the difference?

the team that fights for 30 mins doesnt deserve to win?

yet the team that fights for 28 mins and runs away like cowards because they know if they keep attacking that they will lose......deserves the win?

i really dont see the philosophy there paul....
                Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

First of all, I didn't say 2 minutes, and if you say ANYONE ran away for 2 minutes flat then you're bluffing.

If a team has been up for 29:15 the whole game and the other team puts together a cram that racks up around 2k a minute (at least), then I don't really see the skill in that either.

Comment

you can get almost 20K in 2 minutes if you're good and the other team is stupid.
                    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
                      you can get almost 20K in 2 minutes if you're good and the other team is stupid.
                      Yeah, stupid enough to rush up the main tube and attack fr.
                      - k2

Comment

Read Cpt's post and forget about running next season.

Comment

Working...
                        X