Comment

sorry wadi! Much love

Comment

Lool.
        Sina Olet Sootti :)

Comment

To Stabwound
          1) Im not crying
          2) I don't care who won or if it went my way so you need to stop making your posts in big text just to feel special and get attention because I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY whether it be in normal text or in big text, unless its relevant to the topic, you need to take out your anger in Trash Talk when its that time of month again, k thnx.

Anyways the only reason I created this thread was too point out that my squad member was given a warning on a non-existent rule, by staff and was supposedly specced by da farmer as well, that in my opinion was wrong, just because he is staff he shouldn't have the right to warn someone for his squad on a rule that isn't stated anywhere on the twdivisions.org website.

To Nickname
          1) I don't like you either you stupid bitch.
          carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by Ekko
            Don't assume things for farmer unless you are indeed him, I thought spastic was nice, today my opinion has changed greatly today.

BTW none of its made up, unless you can find me proof stop assuming or stop posting.
            You are a stupid mother fucker, Da Farmer! wouldnt abuse his powers ever. Go die in a pile of shit ty.

Comment

I apologize for the hastily written comments of my fellow squaddy. We are all vulnerable to having bad days, to temporary lapses of emotion. Casuality. That is the way of the universe; we are all subject to it.
              - k2

Comment

Heh I think there are more than 1 person on Spastic prone to calling ppl noobs ... but in general most don't. And as for abusing power ... as far as I know of, no Spastic member has. And are u sure Ekko that ur teammate was warned and specifically specced BY da farmer? Cuz it seems like you were assuming a bit.

Comment

To Nickname
                  1) I don't like you either you stupid bitch.

Cause I care? You are just some newbie on some newbie squad.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I'm not assuming anything I'm going on the word of my squad member, I wanted to talk about it with Da before i replied but he hasn't been on for 19 hours and I couldn't tolerate misinformed idiots insulting me.

MOG I'm sick of your shit attitude and how you act around me, I don't even know what to say to you except that you need to grow up. BITCH. btw cut off 4 life.
                    carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                      but if your post consists of "LOLOLOLOLOL THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE MOVED" you probably didn't need to post anything at all.
                      Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                      OMG I type out my post, go to move it then it says I can't move it to the forum its already in. BACK OFF WADI!
                      Ironic :P
                      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I agree with Moggy, Da Farmer would never ever ever abuse his powers for any reason whatsoever.. Ekko, shut up, before more people hate you -_-
                        Sina Olet Sootti :)

Comment

I'm not assuming anything I'm going on the word of my squad member, I wanted to talk about it with Da before i replied but he hasn't been on for 19 hours and I couldn't tolerate misinformed idiots insulting me.

and you believe that you, yourself are not misinformed? why doesn't the "victim" here post? and farmer was on yesterday, i think after you initially posted this
                          Ну вот...

Comment

MOG I'm sick of your shit attitude and how you act around me, I don't even know what to say to you except that you need to grow up. BITCH. btw cut off 4 life.
                            You think MoG is only has a shit attitude around you, but the truth is he is just a jerk.

P.S. What did you cut him off from? Sex? Beer? TWD matches? Can I get an "OH NOES!"?
                            Last edited by Verthanthi; 10-09-2003, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Yes, yes I can

Comment

ekko your story made no sense and you are wrong. give it up, you are only digging a deeper hole for yourself.

MOVED TO TRASH TALK
                                To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                                brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
                                X