• Show
Clear All

Wrong color dicksnot.
    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

mattey wants to make it worthy of trash talk
      7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
      1:Rough> is radiation an element?
      8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
      Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
      Piston> I own in belim
      6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

How the f is this trash talk, your an idiot pn=vrt, and if it didn't make sense to you, you need to get glasses or pay attention in school you illiterate fuck.

"Cause I care? You are just some newbie on some newbie squad."

WTF is Cause I care? Anyways I dont care if you care, you said you didn't like me, and frankly I don't give a shit if you do or not you wasted my time by posting that you didn't like me on this thread which has nothing to do with anything btw, so I replied by saying I didn't like you either, once again you are a stupid bitch.
        carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by Ekko
          How the f is this trash talk
          Originally trash-talked by Ekko
          your an idiot pn=vrt
          Originally trash-talked by Ekko
          you illiterate fuck.
          Just an observation.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

my thoughts exactly

Ekko, when a rather large group of forum posters are replying to this and basically saying you're wrong, you're probably wrong.

If the best way you can defend yourself is by attacking a couple people individually with childish insults, you probably should stay away from this kind of forum.

I know what you're thinking "Oh, I'll just insult him making me the victor in this argument 'F*idy F*idy little F*er' haha, I showed that newb. Insults on forums are 100% effective."

Who cares?
            Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
              Just an observation.
              \

What I meant was this thread wasn't created for trashtalk it was too get some anwsers, if idiots talk shit yes I will talk trash about them but thats not the purpose of this thread, therefore there is no reason to move this to trash talk. Do you understand?
              carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
                my thoughts exactly

Ekko, when a rather large group of forum posters are replying to this and basically saying you're wrong, you're probably wrong.

If the best way you can defend yourself is by attacking a couple people individually with childish insults, you probably should stay away from this kind of forum.

I know what you're thinking "Oh, I'll just insult him making me the victor in this argument 'F*idy F*idy little F*er' haha, I showed that newb. Insults on forums are 100% effective."

Who cares?
                Misinformed peoples opinions aren't relevant on this topic, I see a majority of "DA WOULDNT DO THAT OMG ENVER U STUPID MOTHERUFCKING SHIT BITCH I HATE U DIE IN HELL" theres too much assuming going on, what if it happens that farmer did spec and warn him, would you all just avoid this thread? Most likely.

Who the hell are you to tell me to stay away from this forum, How else do I defend myself, I reply to people insulting me with insults not "Oh sorry I offended you sir please don't rape me", notice that I'm being targetted and I'm not randomly lashing out at people unless they lash out at me. You need to improve your telepathy skills because *gasp* no I wasn't thinking "Oh, I'll just insult him making me the victor in this argument 'F*idy F*idy little F*er' haha, I showed that newb" my thoughts are "why are so many people replieing with irrelevant garbage"

If you want to get punked message me on SS I'm keeping my insults brief here and trying to stay on the topic.

I missed da farmer again he got off a bit before I got home from school.
                carpe diem

Comment

Do you understand?
                  Refer to my earlier statement-

It's one TWDD game. It doesn't matter that much.
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                    Refer to my earlier statement-

It's one TWDD game. It doesn't matter that much.
                    Then refer to my previous statement

"the only reason I created this thread was too point out that my squad member was given a warning on a non-existent rule" which means even if we won the dd I would have created it, which means it wasn't about the dd.
                    carpe diem

Comment

what if it happens that farmer did spec and warn him, would you all just avoid this thread? Most likely.

Why do you think this thread is so popular?
                      Ну вот...

Comment

I like how ekko went off on me because i said he was wrong.

and now my efforts to move this to trash talk...
                        EKKO GET YOUR PUSSY SQUAD TO FACE US SOMETIME. INSTEAD OF FEARING US. YOU ARE JUST A LITTLE QUEEF. I RULE.

i hope that is enough.
                        To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                        brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

I can't believe this is the same ekko that's always bragging before his matches against spores!

Ekko, you're so cute when you're angry! <3

I hope this makes you even more angry so this thread doesn't disgrace the TWD forums after a few hours anymore
                          6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                          3 league vet

Comment

What I meant was this thread wasn't created for trashtalk

WTF is Cause I care? Anyways I dont care if you care, you said you didn't like me, and frankly I don't give a shit if you do or not you wasted my time by posting that you didn't like me on this thread which has nothing to do with anything btw, so I replied by saying I didn't like you either, once again you are a stupid bitch.
                            Yah, way to help it be trashtalk.
                            7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                            1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                            8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                            Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                            Piston> I own in belim
                            6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Grow up Ekko
                              TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                              TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                              Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                              1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                              4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                              1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

I'm confused with what Miku said... so.. <3 LOL.

Ivan... No.

and lastly to pn=vrt... No. Are we all happy?
                                carpe diem

Comment

Working...
                                X