No announcement yet.

The Jd Spawn trick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you want to be banned I'm assuming? Trim the sig, wankshaft.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
      Since you've missed this twice, i'll explain again.

TWJD as it is now is fine, due to the fact that the reset hasn't been implimented. When the reset is done and squads need to earn thier twlj spot, if someone can get a 5-0 lead it is a big deal. It's a blatant form of cheating by exploiting a bug.

Now lets go over that again.

Now = Fine
      After Reset if nothing is done = worthless

You follow me now idiot?
      So last twjd was worthless? Because that trick has been around since the start of twd's. OH NO 5 CHEAP DEATHS MAKES THE WHOLE LEAGUE WORHTLESS!@!@!! Look over the twjd scores, how many were decided by 5 deaths or less? Less than half? Less than a quarter? Less than a tenth? You lose, you exaggerated and got called on it.
      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

No, the deal is that a lot more people know about the trick and a lot more people are doing it now.
        sdg

Comment

If some sonofabitch exploits that bug and nails me in a 5fer, he's fucked. His whole team is fucked. I'm going to beat them into the ground for thinking they could get away with it. In other words, I don't see this as being too much of a problem.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Mayo, stop being twofaced.

Somebody, ban CC.
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
              So last twjd was worthless? Because that trick has been around since the start of twd's. OH NO 5 CHEAP DEATHS MAKES THE WHOLE LEAGUE WORHTLESS!@!@!! Look over the twjd scores, how many were decided by 5 deaths or less? Less than half? Less than a quarter? Less than a tenth? You lose, you exaggerated and got called on it.
              I didn't get called on anything Mattey.

Was last TWJD worthless? No, basically nobody knew about the trick and it was never used. TWJD qualifying was quick and well done. now during twlj season twjd spawn trick started becoming more known, but because the good teams were in twlj it didn't matter. Most twjd games weren't close because people didn't try as hard, afterall it was the secondary league in trench. NOW, people need to requalify, several solid and good teams that are good enough for twlj and just didn't make the mark for qualifying (whatever that may be) are going to be fighting for spots and the simple fact is not everybody is going to make it. This isn't TWLB where the bottom few teams are there to basically go 0-16, there are plenty of good talented jav squads. That being said, this trick will be exploited and it will decide games. If you don't honestly thinkt hat then you don't know much about either the people who play this game or what qualifying was like for twls last year.

Feel free to try to prove me wrong again though.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Re: The Jd Spawn trick

Once the TWD reset happens this had better be fixed, otherwise twjd becomes pretty worthless.

That being said, this trick will be exploited and it will decide games.

You changed your point.
                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

USELESS ARGUMENT ALERT!!! YOU AND ONE OR MORE THIRD PARTIES ARE ENGAGING IN AN UTTERLY FUTILE DISCUSSION, A DISCUSSION CONCERNING SOMETHING THAT NO RATIONAL PERSON WOULD GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT. PLEASE CEASE AND DESIST IMMEDIATELY.
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: The Jd Spawn trick

Originally posted by Mattey
                    You changed your point.
                    How did I change my point? it will decide the outcome of games making twlj worthless.

Stop trying to find fault with my arguement.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

You spelled argument wrong.
                      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Mattey, dont pretend you got any brain cells, cause we all know you don't...

oh yeah, the next time your walking over the street and a truck comes towards you, please stop walking..
                        $$$

Comment

Guys, I even busted out the turqoise for you...
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sudden
                            oh yeah, the next time your walking over the street and a truck comes towards you, please stop walking..
                            Did you come up with that one yourself?
                            5:gen> man
                            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

omg face you are so stupid. they shuld put you in the stupid ward at the hospital because ur stupid.
                              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                                Dude, Internet sarcasm is perhaps the worst thing ever conceived of.

especially on forums, at least on a flowing, rapid chat you can add j/k's or :P's or whatever after the statement, such as

Jerome> Mayo is a fucktard.
                                Jerome> :P

which is different than "Mayo is a fucktard :P"

omg, pretty sad when human language can be broken down like that, by a 15 year old who plays a game
                                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                                X