?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?????

I think there is something wrong with the bots in twdd... Noone seems to be able to accept games when i challenge, maybe the bug only affects the squadname value..... Would be nice if someone fixed it.

I think rip is trying to say....... stop being pussies and accept a match from value.
    3x TWLD All-Star
    2x TWLD Finals MVP
    2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Here's a suggestion. Stop lagcheating so goddamn much and maybe, JUST MAYBE, people wouldn't be so hesitant to accept your challenges.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

They don't always work in thier favour. (but yeah, it's pretty ridiculous)
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

RIP THEY DONT WANNA FIGHT YOU CUZ YOU ARE SPASE PEEPOLE
          Dice
          TWLB Champions Season 8
          TWLJ Champions Season 8
          TWLB Champions Season 10
          TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Why is it when you get Delectable and Squadless on a squad together.. people always seem to complain about lag

Comment

bc they are known cheaters? , as much as i luv them both its the truth, but that isnt why squads dont face them. Why would a squad who is also trying to qualify into TWL and look good on the TWD ladders play a game they know htey are bound to lose, its stupid when u have nothing to gain from it and value has everything to gain from it.
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

yo...del...cant belive ripper actually posts ...he lied to me...gonna axe em

Comment

Yo, you guys are trippen. 100% skill. Stop bitching about shit you know is not true. Only lag people face when playing us is either Server lag, or natural computer lag from distance away from server. Rip is a Euro, they will have more lag then you. Jason you dont play anyways shut the fuck up about shit you dont know about.
                  2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

yo i wouldnt have so many posts, if u didnt use my name and post shit half the time. Make me feel like a damn pallie memeber. Hate you, going to axe u
                    3x TWLD All-Star
                    2x TWLD Finals MVP
                    2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Okay Kid Kaos. I'll back off. I wouldn't want to mess with a real hardcore thug like you, now would I?
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

whenever somebody lags out, i get two messages saying so
                        Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                        Philos> there is something about you
                        Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Nope you wouldent because I WILL shoot you. Is that what you wanted me to say?
                          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Note: you must have at least 20 street credits to add a reply to this thread.

llater,
                            Tony

Comment

heeheehee - threads like this make this forum worthwhile.
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                              X