TWD resets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD resets

The whole "this may or may not be the last reset before TWL selections" is bullshit. Make a desicion and create a set date if you're going to reset again, instead of making everything arbitrary and when you feel like doing it. We also need to know when you're going to select the TWL squads so you don't go picking them on some random day when you like the squads that are on top of the ladder. It isn't that hard to just set some dates and actually do things on schedule since you guys play subspace for many many hours a day.

word.

CATSROAMRX

Comment

I didn't knew we got a big deadline for making the bots.
      If we knew how quick the bots are going to be ready, we might have given you an answer.
      So..... it there might be another reset or not.
      Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

I think the main point here is that, while we don't need a date for when everything's going to be fixed and running all nice and spiffy, we do need a set date for when the top X number of squads get selected for TWL, as it's somewhat important.

If everyone just wakes up one Thursday morning at 9:17am to find the lovely news, "Hey, we decided that today was a beautiful day to pick 5 squads for TWL. Here they are. Donate to the TW fund $" things probably aren't going to sit too well with a great many folk, and digital heads will roll, by golly.
        Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

You'll be given plenty of notice as to when the date for TWL Selection will be... TWD Season 2 has JUST started and the only priority right now is to iron out the bugs. Why work on two things simultaneously when each can be given its own time and focus. And it's not hard to build up the rating, string together a streak and you'll be near the top of the ladder easily.

Comment

Working...
          X