roster glitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roster glitch

today in a bd i tried to add two players that appeared to be on provoke roster, but matchbot told me that they were no on roster. pure luck came and helped us out but i have a feeling it could happen again, since it has happened even before this incident.
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

The bots are using old information. We tried adding Jason (on the name Jason). He had just switched from Alf yesterday. Bot said no, but it would let Alf in. So I don't think it's a bug.

Comment

And now he just left WR, forever! :eek:
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

why? i like gossip.
        To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
        brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

I'm too much of an asshole for most people to handle. They (meaning WR) fell victim to my overbearingly angry disposition.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
            The bots are using old information. So I don't think it's a bug.
            Correct. When bots and web site start talking to each other again it should be fine.
            "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

Comment

And if a mod puts them in the game, none of the points they get will add to your team's total.
              sdg

Comment

I hate this game, fuck you.
                1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                  And if a mod puts them in the game, none of the points they get will add to your team's total.
                  i thought our score might be a little low... i wasnt sure though. apt got added manually, he probably had about 10k points. doesnt make a difference though.
                  apt>yes u can wtf
                  apt>na

Comment

ok what the fuck. we were about to do a 5v5 bd with avalonian when we hit a ton of troubles. we still had problems with the roster but with help from mods we got in 5 and the bot says we lose 100000 to 0 because we dont have 5 rostered players in lineup. clearly we did. this is bullshit. im guessing there have been more games like this. i think all twd records for the past 2-3 days should be deleted.
                    apt>yes u can wtf
                    apt>na

Comment

I don't think they should. The problem was mentioned on the TWD website and KJW was even friendly enough to warn squads from accepting challenges if there is a risk that some of the players have just recently joined.
                      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                      5: Da1andonly> =((
                      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

alot of things like the DDOS attack has hurt the twd season II pretty bad. I think twd should reset and carry on from there.
                        Imagination knows no limit

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                          I'm too much of an asshole for most people to handle. They (meaning WR) fell victim to my overbearingly angry disposition.
                          Jason, I think your issue is that you are whiny and have no sense of humor. (Arrogance, p. 23 - Arrogance's Handbook for Coming Up With Lame Excuses to Get Out Of Arguments That He Is Badly Losing, Bantam Books, 2003)

edit: shut up i have no idea how to cite things
                          5:gen> man
                          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

You would normally put all the information besides the author and page number in the bibliography, and in the actual citation only include the author and page number.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                              Jason, I think your issue is that you are whiny and have no sense of humor. (Arrogance, p. 23 - Arrogance's Handbook for Coming Up With Lame Excuses to Get Out Of Arguments That He Is Badly Losing, Bantam Books, 2003)

edit: shut up i have no idea how to cite things
                              What happened to the nice, friendly Scott? Jesus fucking christ, you're such a cock these days. For your information, WR and I are absolutely cool with each other. Things have worked out just fine. I was in a bad mood, what a surprise. I'm almost always in a bad mood because I'm a manic depressive misanthropist who fucking hates the world. (Yes, I know this is no excuse to be an asshole to people.) WR knows I get testy, and they're all cool enough to just ignore me when I'm bitchy. My sense of humor doesn't come into play anywhere. And I certainly wouldn't classify myself as being whiny, a cynical bastard yes, but definitely not whiny.

I think your problem is that you've been assimilated into the Pallies collective of shitheads (with a few exceptions of course, I love you Conc!) who like to start shit with WR and thus generally have a bad attitude toward the rabbits. Lay off me. Lay off arrogance. And go fuck yourself.
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X