DragonPussies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DragonPussies?

Just got done with a TWDD "match" a while ago against Dragonguard. Here's the basics:

- We win the first round 50-44.
    - They bitch, claiming we added a fifth or some bullshit, when we had clearly started the round with five players in. Also, they added a 5th somewhere in the middle once they 'realized' we had 5 in, so it was 5v5. So, we did have a 5v4 advantage for about half the first round, but we were unaware of this. Realize that they had like 15 people online, and at least 10 in the twdd arena throughout the entirety of the match. We had 6-7 online at various times before and during the first round, so obviously, we assumed they wanted 5v5.
    - After the first round and into the second, two of our squaddies had to go out to eat, and another had to pick her bro up. We were left with four about a third of the way into the second round.
    - Starting the third round, we ask for 4's because we now only have 4 players available online. They put 5 in, and refuse to spec one. I took a screenshot that pretty much outlines the incident.

http://www.freewebs.com/flarefire666/dgnewblets.htm

Barring PUMA, this is the lamest shit I've ever seen in TWD, but to come from a TWL squad, it is abhorrant. As one of their dicks said prior to the screenshot, it's not against any rules. Duh. And I'm not trying to propose any particular change through this. I just want this bullshit to be known. I have been invited to join DragonGuard before, and any chance of me ever joining them just flew out the window. That's all I've got to say.
    Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

DragonGuard was in TWL? Wtf...
    Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
    i just wish it was longer
    Originally posted by Cops
    it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Re: DragonPussies?

Originally posted by Adeon
      Just got done with a TWDD "match" a while ago against Dragonguard. Here's the basics:

- We win the first round 50-44.
      - They bitch, claiming we added a fifth or some bullshit, when we had clearly started the round with five players in. Also, they added a 5th somewhere in the middle once they 'realized' we had 5 in, so it was 5v5. So, we did have a 5v4 advantage for about half the first round, but we were unaware of this. Realize that they had like 15 people online, and at least 10 in the twdd arena throughout the entirety of the match. We had 6-7 online at various times before and during the first round, so obviously, we assumed they wanted 5v5.
      Thats where YOU made the mistake - just because a squad has a lot of people on, doesn't make it right to ASSUME they want a 5v5.

Like they say when you AssUMe, you make an Ass of U and Me.
      Die.

Comment

Whine

Comment

Re: Re: DragonPussies?

Originally posted by Villainous
          Thats where YOU made the mistake - just because a squad has a lot of people on, doesn't make it right to ASSUME they want a 5v5.

Like they say when you AssUMe, you make an Ass of U and Me.
          Do you even play TWD?
          Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Captains who put ppl in should make a deal if they play with 5 or 4 players. Cheer up captains

Comment

Rules says 5v5. Have 5 or get over it.
              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

This thread has a Grade-A title.
                'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by CyloR
                  DragonGuard was in TWL? Wtf...
                  yeah they made it in last year after everyone thought qualifications was over so everyone stopped trying. So they went to #1 out of the non-TWL squads and then Forbidden dropped out and Dragonguard managed to slip into TWL Season 6.

Comment

dez dragonpussies are #1, but no one is trying, right awesome?
                    1:Sensitive> i hit a family of ducks the other day on the high way

Comment

Working...
                    X