Value isnt shown on TWDD list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value isnt shown on TWDD list

How come value isnt on twdd list?? something im missing??

The bots haven't been 'talking' to the TWD site since December 9th, and squads who haven't logged a game in a week are taken off the list. So, even if you have played games the past week, you'll be taken off the ladder for "inactivity" because the site doesn't know any better. A couple more days like this, and all the ladders will be completely empty.
    Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

I saw that too today and used ?help about it to ask why Value, Pirates, Syndicate and -Final- all were not on the TWDD roster anymore. I was told initially it was because none of us had played any matches at all within the past month but then someone said KJW told them that the roster problem would likely be fixed within a week.

Comment

I'm sure they will fix that, it would be absurd if Value wasn't on the list. Considering we've (Value) been playing quite a bit of TWDD matches.
        RaCka> how can i get you here
        death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
        RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
        death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

This is unrelated but this is a fantastic signature drow.

3:Method> Jebu, can I interview you
          3:Method> proffesionally
          3:JeBu> method well ok but im kinda tired cuz im coaching kids in tennis thats my every day job
          3:JeBu> but one girl were phone txt msgin with me
          3:JeBu> i told her im coatching tennsi for kids
          3:JeBu> she said that she wanna i teach her very closly for tennis...and i know what she did mean
          3:JeBu> ok. now i dont get it i know my english sucks but nowdays i cant be sure if my sentense (wrong word) was right or wrong. sigh
          3:death row> Jebu, don't listen to them. I love your english. Okay?
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
            This is unrelated but this is a fantastic signature drow.

3:Method> Jebu, can I interview you
            3:Method> proffesionally
            3:JeBu> method well ok but im kinda tired cuz im coaching kids in tennis thats my every day job
            3:JeBu> but one girl were phone txt msgin with me
            3:JeBu> i told her im coatching tennsi for kids
            3:JeBu> she said that she wanna i teach her very closly for tennis...and i know what she did mean
            3:JeBu> ok. now i dont get it i know my english sucks but nowdays i cant be sure if my sentense (wrong word) was right or wrong. sigh
            3:death row> Jebu, don't listen to them. I love your english. Okay?
            Thank you, Nick. It's always a lot of fun chatting with JeBu on my chat. =)
            RaCka> how can i get you here
            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Someone gimme a pic of jebu I wanna see if it's my teacher =)
              5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
              5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
              5: Da1andonly> =((
              5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
              5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
              5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I wanna u teach me long time, hunnie.
                Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Shut the fuck up.
                  2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Are you going to rape me with your big black cyber cock or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                      Shut the fuck up.
                      Originally posted by Adeon
                      Are you going to rape me with your big black cyber cock or something?
                      Ahaha, gg.

Comment

Working...
                      X