Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Herendous! TWD should just be cancelled!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herendous! TWD should just be cancelled!

Are we sill waiting for the TWD bots to communicate with the website, or is someone working on it? It is ridiculous that we are still continuing TWD with the fact of the squads not knowing what position they are in on the ladder's. I think we just need to cancel TWDD and start over TWD when the problems are TRUELY solved.

Thank you - KickAshMan

Umm from what I heard from DoCk> he has his finals this week so he will fix it in the beginning of the next week.

Have a nice day!

Comment

i tend to agree
      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
      apt>yes u can wtf
      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
      apt>na
      apt>ill show you pictures
      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I disagree, it doesn't matter that the site doesn't upgrade. Eventually all of your games will be caught up.

And don't forget, there is a strong chance TWD will be reset again.
        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
        Message has been sent to online moderators
        2:BLeeN> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>no
        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
        2:BLeeN> ok then no
        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

which is also something that should be taken care of. everyone should be told for certain whether twd is going to reset again before twl selections are made. how hard of a decision is it? just say yes or no.
          There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

ok so the site will be updated with the results from the games but ppl who just sign up for a squad will not have thier kills counted due to the fact they dont show on roster to the bot,as i understand it.

This will cause confusion for many squads and it may also cause scores to be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by JeepersCreepers
              ok so the site will be updated with the results from the games but ppl who just sign up for a squad will not have thier kills counted due to the fact they dont show on roster to the bot,as i understand it.

This will cause confusion for many squads and it may also cause scores to be wrong.
              No it wont let the player that has been sighned up after 12/9/03 play. Which sucks because people are pritty much stuck with what they got.

-Kick

Comment

Now that im done with my finals, i have a lot more time to devote to the new matchbots. Im working on them and they are somewhat nearing completion... i think...

I was thinking that it would be good to make the matchbots and integrate them into twd. After a bit of testing, twd would reset and season 2 would start with alias checking, bug fixes, lag checking etc...

This would go on for about a month or month and a half and then i would start up twl...

This is just a loose plan of what i would like to get done... i guess it all depends on me finishing the matchbots soon.

just letting you guys know!

Comment

Thank you, uber moderator d00d.
                  Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Cpt - The most public of TW leagues (All leagues) runners of all time.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Re: Herendous! TWD should just be cancelled!

Originally posted by KickAshMan
                      Are we sill waiting for the TWD bots to communicate with the website, or is someone working on it? It is ridiculous that we are still continuing TWD with the fact of the squads not knowing what position they are in on the ladder's. I think we just need to cancel TWDD and start over TWD when the problems are TRUELY solved.

Thank you - KickAshMan
                      good post, save me the trouble of writing it myself. Pretty much reset it, start of clean, fresh, error free.
                      Imagination knows no limit

Comment

Yep, cheers to that.
                        Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Props!! All problems solved...tada! Magic!

Comment

Let's start TWT again
                            .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                            .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
                            zzz

Comment

Originally posted by Nasir
                              Let's start TWT again
                              HUm.. No?

Comment

Working...