apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

Generally, when you insult someone, you have to let them know what it is you're insulting them about.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

dont worry, they know. and i think if you put two and two together you would know too.
      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
      apt>yes u can wtf
      apt>na

Comment

I see. You're upset because WR is better than your squad. Why didn't you just say that in the first place?
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

is it that time of month?
          apt>yes u can wtf
          apt>na

Comment

I could be wrong, but I'm guessing wr added a 5th on them.
            Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Before the game even started. They had a fifth in spec, who was clearly alive, but didn't want to play him because he wasn't good? Or something. If they only had four in the arena, it's understandable. I'm not even a captain or assistant, ask malladrin.
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

i was speccing because i was going to have to leave soon. i did not end up having to leave in the second round, but did in the third round and that left us short one player. none the less if a squad wants 4's that may be something you should question, but you should at least go with their wish instead of assuming that i was speccing because i was playing crappy and obnoxiously adding a fith player to force me to enter.
                apt>yes u can wtf
                apt>na

Comment

Shit happens.
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Za Gophar you really need to learn how to communicate, like not just saying it to your monitor, but actually write it down and send it to your opponents. This doesn't go for avoiding blueout with freqmessages and generally being an arse, even though you've learnt that already.
                    If you would have said "I can't play this round because I have to go in 5 min" it would have been ok, just like your teammates did in the last round when we played 4vs4, but when you are just arrogant and being stupid of course we play 5 when you got 5 in the arena.

Now bringing this crap to this forum is a waste of space, time and bandwith.

Comment

you're still a bitch if you do that. Did you ever think that maybe they needed a sub or something. If a squad plays four, and you assume they're doing it out of "arrogance and stupidity" it shouldnt give you the right to play 5. Obviously, fair play is out of your league. I know pallies have pressured squads into playing a 5th, and even sometimes addedd a 5th and never removed him at start, but we always remove him before they actually play and do any damage. We usually do it just to piss people off, which we've gotten excellent at lately.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                      Asia Minor> maybe not
                      Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                      bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                      bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                      bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                      bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Malladrin
                        Za Gophar you really need to learn how to communicate, like not just saying it to your monitor, but actually write it down and send it to your opponents. This doesn't go for avoiding blueout with freqmessages and generally being an arse, even though you've learnt that already.
                        If you would have said "I can't play this round because I have to go in 5 min" it would have been ok, just like your teammates did in the last round when we played 4vs4, but when you are just arrogant and being stupid of course we play 5 when you got 5 in the arena.

Now bringing this crap to this forum is a waste of space, time and bandwith.
                        seriously that was a dirty tactic and i've never had this done to me. We made it clear before match we wanted 4's. This is the kind of crap i hate about twd. It's one thing to try to pressure an opponent to stick in a 5th and them removing it when it starts, its another to leave it in for 3 minutes and have me add in a player who is semi active and about to leave.
                        Imagination knows no limit

Comment

Now we know why wr is #1 on jav ladder! O.O!

Anyways I think its good strategy to add a 5th, and you can bet your ass of that on the final days before reset, this will be happening a shitload.
                          1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                          1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                          1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                          1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Did it ever cross your mind that it was just a mistake and not some underhanded tactic to squeeze out a win? I didn't witness it, but I trust my squadmates to be fair and honest, and given the fact this has happened, I can hardly picture any of us deliberately cheating. We may embrace communism but we're not evil.

And even so, what difference does it make? Really. Is one measly loss going to set you back so much that you have to slander our good name. We're whiterabbits, we're cute. 'Nuff sed.

Comment

It's hard to imagine that someone is trying to heart sweet little white rabbits shame on you !
                              I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Working...
                              X