Suggestion: Scoring splits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Scoring splits

It's probably been suggested before, but I don't read this forum much, so...

The TWD web site is pretty good as it is, but I think it would be a nice feature to see "splits" for every player. What I mean is, you can see who he's killed and how many times, who has killed him and how many times, how he does against certain squads, etc. I don't think this would be hard to track; just add a few fields to the database.

I find it pretty hard to believe that this is a good idea...not bad, but not good either...kinda useless...
    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

For every player alone? (BandwithTroubleFest2k3)^2
      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
      3 league vet

Comment

Unfortunately, the resources required to save and process all this data for thousands upon thousands of games exceeds what is currently available to trench wars staff. However, there are plans and steps being taken to provide a sort of 'automated game summary' for twl matches next season. This feature will provide much of the same information as listed above, but will not be searchable or sortable to an extent that storing the information in a database would provide.

Comment

Working...
        X