Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bot upgrade

A bot upgrade would be nice.

I always thought it was really lame adding a 5th when one squad asked for 4's in a jd or dd. Or in a base match if some squad asked for 7's and the other just put in 8.

There could be a bot upgrade to fix that. Like challenging people with a set # of players like,

/!challenge Turds:4
    /!challenge Jerks:5

That way the bot locks in the number of players you can add for the match.

For jd and dd the bot could also prompt the capts of each team to enter the number of players they want to play that round. Lowest number is defaulted as the round max.

That could be for all of TWD. Twbd, twjd, and twdd.

It'd be nice to have those upgrades to stop some of the cheating and misc mistakes made.

Lets see the bots upgraded, I'm tired of hearing people whine and whimper about this stuff.
    I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

has been suggested before, by me and im fairly sure someone more recent and probably someone before me.

Cpt.Guano! is working on it

Comment

Ya but the problem u have with automaticaly selecting the lowest # put in by a captain is u have sometimes what 3-5 caps/asscaps online @ one time they can all enter #'s i suppose, not to mention u always have ur jerkoffs that will enter 5 in TWBD even tho they have 8 jsut to piss someone off. As for TWDD/TWJD there is only 4 or 5 its not much of a difference.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

word
        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Good

Good, glad they are working on it.

Any news when it will be implemented?

Like JAN 2010?
          I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

HMm...you have to be aware of the evil TW delay...don't expect it too early
            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

It might also be a good idea to update bots in ?go base to have a similar command, which they currently have in elim, namely '!rank'.
              -L3

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                Ya but the problem u have with automaticaly selecting the lowest # put in by a captain is u have sometimes what 3-5 caps/asscaps online @ one time they can all enter #'s i suppose,
                This has always been the case, though. You can sometimes have 3-5 caps/assts online who can add / remove / sub players, too. You just have to have it organized so that conflict in this regard is minimized.
                Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Lunch, this has been said like a million times. you should not have !rank in base, because then it will turn into elim, with people playing for the stats and stuff.. and you cant !rank someone who has played different ships.

What I would like to see tho, is earwarp in TWDB
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                  X