help, weird twd bot/site issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help, weird twd bot/site issue

havent been able to get a reply from Dock>, im sure hes probably pretty busy these days

was hoping a twd op can help out here?

Ksharpe joined Melee earlier in the week

was approved on TWD and shows on roster

in game, the bots still say he is not on the squad roster

i had him squadleave on hte site, and re-apply, we re-accepted and it does the same thing

we have added, and accepted other players since, who are able to be added in game

any suggestions? how can we get him to be recognized by the bots?
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Tell him to re-signup for TWD. I forgot where the bot is, but that might work. I know they tell you to do it if you forgot your password... it might work in this situation.
    sdg

Comment

or make him use an alt nick
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

yeah he created a new nic and can play.....
        Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

I'm having the same problem with DragonGuard. won't let me play. And i i'm not the type to make new nicks, i've had this nick for over 4 years now and i'm not about to make more nicks. it's gay as hell. just fix it becuase it seems it's an obvouse problem that's gonna keep going on anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X