one more time...another reset yes/no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one more time...another reset yes/no?

for real, how hard is it to take 30 seconds of your day and announce if there will be another twd reset or not? Right now i'm still on x-mas break so i've got extra free time but classes start next week...im in college, i have a social life, i work etc...lots of ppl can say the same thing, not everyone's online 8 hours a day.

what im sayin is, we need to know if there will be one NOW...so we don't waste 3-4 hours a week dueling thinking that it's for a reason. I understand you're busy and shit too but come on man...just say yes or no

this is the only thing i saw about it..by cpt. guano! and this message doesn't sound definitive...hes all like "I was thinking" and was dated on the 18th

"Now that im done with my finals, i have a lot more time to devote to the new matchbots. Im working on them and they are somewhat nearing completion... i think...

I was thinking that it would be good to make the matchbots and integrate them into twd. After a bit of testing, twd would reset and season 2 would start with alias checking, bug fixes, lag checking etc...

This would go on for about a month or month and a half and then i would start up twl...

This is just a loose plan of what i would like to get done... i guess it all depends on me finishing the matchbots soon."
    3:Extinct> i havent masturbated in like a month
    3:Extinct> mad hard
    3:im so weird> this chat is turning homosexual
    3:im so weird> just the way i like it

I agree, this is my only gripe with twl ops, they never want to commit and make a decision. Just do it sissies.

And I'll even make your decision for you. You don't want to reset twd even if the bots change things around or a lot or people will be pissed at you.

Comment

Glad that i never wanted to be op and coped with those problems =)
      Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

Me has been a Smod not here though but in 17th and its hard work specially becouse i was smod in an development face there wich takes away all your spare time stopped with it after 1 and half years wanted to be a player again
        admit it

I'm hot

twlj champ season 8
        twlb champ season 8 10 11
        twdtj champ season 3

Comment

Well atleast give us a starting date on TWL. You may delay it by 4 weeks (one week at a time ofcourse)...but then we will fucking know when it starts!
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

I want a ready made calendar for Trench Wars just like any pro sport league out there. Everything a year forward is already put in there and everyone knows when what happens.
            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
            5: Da1andonly> =((
            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi
              I want a ready made calendar for Trench Wars just like any pro sport league out there.
              But the NFL doesn't have to plan out time to reprogram the refs.

llater,
              Tony

Comment

Originally posted by brookus
                But the NFL doesn't have to plan out time to reprogram the refs.

llater,
                Tony
                NFL sucks

ccya llater,
                Mike

Comment

Is this problem related to lnx or cpt guano or both?
                  Last edited by Ivan; 01-09-2004, 02:28 AM.
                  TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                  TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                  Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                  1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                  4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                  1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Today PL told me that there is a 60% chance of a reset.
                    sdg

Comment

That still dont tell us yes or no, how hard can it be to decide if u want to reset it or not, its not that anyone cares either way, its that ppl care about havign to try 24/7 in TWD, play ther ebest guys and accept/challenge smart games, but in the end if it dont count and we did it for over a month now that sucks especialy if we keep doin it until we know, then it does reset and we have to go and do it again. Atleast if we know we can prac certain things in certain areas (if it dont count) and if it does then u cant do that, u jsut have to play to win.
                      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

TWD will be reset again when the new bots and all the changes that are going to be made to the web site are done. No date has been set for this yet, as they are still working on all of those things. TWL should start up again about a month or so after this next coming TWD reset. When more information is available, we will make news posts about it to keep everyone updated.
                        "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

Comment

Spanks ya.
                          Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

This is a very dumb move... A lot of ppl had off the last few weeks, so they could play twd games... Now many of them are going back to school or going back to work, so twd won't be able to be played as much as before... This sux.

Comment

Like, during the TWL season?
                              Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Working...
                              X