Please fix the following.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please fix the following.

People are abusing the bugs the im sure you (staff) are aware of. Heres 3 recent ones which have allowed a cheating squad to beat an honest one.

1. Players subbing in as one of their teammate dies. (Example: Click Here). Demonic said we won and that she'd get lnx to fix it, so it may be altered by the time you see it. But basically, it shows Horny Elf subbing in for someone who was at 9 deaths and had been shot, so the death counted on the guy going out and Horny Elf came in with 1 bonus life left. We ended up winning the match despite the cheating but the bot didn't recognize us as the winners because they'd fucked around with it by doing that.

2. People at 9 deaths who are in a situation where they're 1v2, or 1v3 and know they're about to die just simply spec or if they dont have the energy they ESC+Q and abuse the !lagout command to get safe. I highly recommend adding 1 death everytime someone uses !lagout (not actually lagging out, but using the command to get back in) and take out the !lagout limit.

3. People who dont get warped with their team in jav/wb matches fly around outside of the safe zones and can potential kill everyone on the other team (a lot easier in javs than in wbs) with a 5fer right at GO. It shouldn't be hard to add a *shipreset or something at GO or actually rewarp everyone at some point between the 30 seconds until GO and the actual start of the round

Please help fix these bugs staff, you're there to help aren't you? This isn't bashing you cus it's not your fault that people cheat but i'm just asking you to help prevent it from happening again in future situations such as these.

Don't complain of cheating / laming, Awesome. Personally, I would try to do all of the above after your lame ass attempt to make us forfeit a twdd match a couple weeks ago. Claiming you only had 3 at the beginning of the match, asking us to spec all our players, then adding yourself not 5 seconds before the bell. Of course, so conveniently for the next round, two more of your members popped in the arena. Unfortunately for you, I was ready with a !lagout, just in case you tried such a stunt. At any rate, you're hardly one to be championing fairness in twd, and laying yet another one of your tired Staff Guilt Trips™.
    Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Originally posted by Adeon
      At any rate, you're hardly one to be championing fairness in twd, and laying yet another one of your tired Staff Guilt Trips™.
      You're so new. as soon as a 4th person came online i said, "okay add people, we have 4 now" ... perhaps you missed that part, fag, cus you were too busy looking for ways people could cheat2beat the great Veloce. As for Staff Guilt Trips™ ... WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU STUPID NEWBIE.

If you want people to think you're cool, go to the trash talk forum and stop wasting my time, 'cus you've failed here.

Anyways, back to the bugs in TWD. Please fix 'em staff, thanks.

Comment

I agree

Maybe they will be fixed with the new reset
        1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
        1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
        1: cundor> dude
        1: cundor> i already told my parents
        1: Desperate> LOL
        1: Cremation> HAHA
        1: bram> :)
        1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
          You're so new. as soon as a 4th person came online i said, "okay add people, we have 4 now" ...
          Yes, with 5 seconds left, right...

Adeon> ?time
          Time left: 0 minutes 30 seconds
          C 2:Adeon> alright
          C 2:Mixture> i gtg
          C 2:Mixture> later
          C 2:Auraz> cya
          C 2:HunterGirl> >.<
          C 2:HunterGirl> Bye
          C 2:Archangell <ER>> cyaz
          Awesome in for pirates
          P Adeon> !lagout
          Awesome> add ppl
          Awesome> quick
          Bright in for pirates
          Time is up. Both rosters are NOT OK:
          As for Staff Guilt Trips™ ... WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU STUPID NEWBIE.
          Laugh Out Loud.

Not including this one, of course. As you can see, these were obtained with extensive research dating as far back as a whole couple of weeks ago.

And yeah, I've been playing SS for over four years, but I am indeed a newbie. Nice twd rec, btw. I aspire to one day be as skilled.. dare I say awesome, as you.
          Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Change the 'outside of twjd base too long' rule to add one death rather than speccing them completely.

Comment

Remove the outside space in twlj and twjd, just make a spawnzone in both safes
              I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

And then put twdd/ld in there as well.

Comment

Adeon, you rediculously stupid newbie. You wanted a match, when we got a 4th person online we started to add people and told you to do the same. It was an attempt to give you what you want and yet you cry about it. As you'll see, despite our attempts to play the match you wanted the game was voided because neither squad could get 4 in on time. So quit your bitching already. Also notice your log doesn't show people from your team who used !lagout. Stupid Newbie Fucker.

As for the people who replied with legitimate posts instead of stupid newbie trash talk:

Fruitang: That's a good idea however they already have something in there to stop people from running out of the base, it may be too extreme for a few but i dont think there it qualifies as a bug which needs fixing. Might be nice though.

Cundor: Again, good idea but spawning isn't a bug with the bots nor is it cheating in any way. All it is, is lame, and exists in the majority of the arena's across subspace. Again, nice idea but i wouldn't expect it to get implemented/fixed.

Comment

k
                    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                      Adeon, you rediculously stupid newbie. You wanted a match, when we got a 4th person online we started to add people and told you to do the same. It was an attempt to give you what you want and yet you cry about it. As you'll see, despite our attempts to play the match you wanted the game was voided because neither squad could get 4 in on time. So quit your bitching already. Also notice your log doesn't show people from your team who used !lagout. Stupid Newbie Fucker.
                      Hello? I was the only one, dumb ass. Open your eyes and notice the time. When I did a ?time, there were only 30 seconds remaining. Prior to this, everyone had made it clear that we were going to cancel the game and specced, as you requested (I can post this part of the log if you'd like, as well).

But remember, 30 seconds. After this, there was time for seven messages on my chat before you added yourself, as you can see. Also note, you first added yourself, then hastily said "add ppl", which is quite contrary to your "as soon as a 4th person came online i said, 'okay add people, we have 4 now'" story, since you would never have added yourself before your fourth "came online". There was obviously no time to add four players, and since we had removed all our players, there was no reason to figure we would need to. I only had the !lagout ready because I don't trust any squad who asks for everyone to spec. It's too easy to add a player with 5 seconds left as you did, and "win". It's ridiculous (spelled with an 'i', btw) that you would think both teams could get in 4 players in 5 seconds. You only just barely got in two players, yourself. There's only one reason you would do this and it sure as hell isn't to "make the other team happy". Please, don't be absurd.

Also, the game was not void, only the round was, thanks to my skepticism. Had I not done it, you would've won (this is the rule when one squad has 0 players in vs another squad with any number of players in above 0, even below 4). But because I did, the round was cancelled, and it started a new round which, again, you conveniently got two more players in the arena for.

As for this thread, itself, do you think staff is unaware of these problems? ffs, I've seen these exact same complaints 3, 4, 5 times at least on these forums already. Old news. If you weren't a STOOPID NEWBIE har har, you would know that already.
                      Last edited by Adeon; 01-09-2004, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Adeon, I think Awesome was here to talk about a problem concerning mainly about a recent Pirates jd against sk8, and certain issues that have been recurring with several other squads as well. Not only did you not add to any of the comments, but you went on a parallel that had nothing to do with those problems posted, just because of some half-assed grudge that concerned another game. It certainly isn't "appropriate" to flame in the TWD forum anyways. Next time, make your only silly thread elsewhere so you can talk all the trash you want about Awesome and his captaincy.

Btw, don't bother posting the log here, as you are trying to gain something in a place your comments do not belong.
                        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                        Failure teaches success.

Comment

This is what you need to do to make TWD useful

Stop reseting it.

THANKS
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                            Awesome was here to talk about a problem concerning mainly about a recent Pirates jd against sk8
                            some half-assed grudge that concerned another game.
                            Care to explain the difference between the two, besides your own personal choice of words?

Comment

Well said, Kim

Adeon, as Kim tried to state, i am posting about bugs in the TWD bots and you brought your pety childish (and misplaced) grudge against me & pirates into this thread for no reason at all.

Please leave this thread, forum and game and never return.

Comment

Working...
                              X