This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea

Add more dd arena's. The 4 that we have are usually full and I'm not sure why we have 4 base and 4 jav arena's it's clear that twdd is used more. WHy not have 6 twdd 3 jav and 3 bases? I'm tired of waiting for dd's.
    Its good to be evil

I'm tired about people complaining about this. More people need to complain about the leagues not starting for another three months. Thanks.

Comment

obviously meowings squad isnt goin to make TWL, and therefor they are worried about TWD problems. There are more ppl in TW who will play TWD then TWL, and the TWL squads will still play TWD. Think about the big picture once.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

i was thinking about the big picture but then my head said i couldnt have pictures in my head above 500 KB
        admit it

I'm hot

twlj champ season 8
        twlb champ season 8 10 11
        twdtj champ season 3

Comment

cig smoke> obviously meowings squad isnt goin to make TWL

OMG!! LIES

o wait .. yea yea your right

Comment

3-6-3 seems fair. I mean, if it isn't possible or practical to simply have more than 12 twd arenas.
            Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
              obviously meowings squad isnt goin to make TWL, and therefor they are worried about TWD problems. There are more ppl in TW who will play TWD then TWL, and the TWL squads will still play TWD. Think about the big picture once.
              Hitting the nail on the head.

TWD has revolutionized play for NON twl squads. These squads also need the arenas - not for qualifying but for general fun.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Why have 3-6-3 is it really that much of a problem to put 6 of each? Just need so more bots and bam! There is your extra arenas. As easy as cut and paste

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                  Sorry, I had a feeling no one would pick up on the sarcasm. Seeing as this is the first real problem with TWD and consequently the thing we should be complaining about, people are complaining about the time the league starts.

Comment

who cares, most wont make it anyway. and they'll jus join a TWL squad if they dont....its near impossible to stop =\
                    1:Nimrook> On a scale of 1 to 10.. how old do u think Michael Jackson's boyfriend is?
                    1:Jack Kiefer> 22
                    1:Jack Kiefer> he is innocent, i know from experience. All I did was sleep in his bed and he gives back scratches.

Comment

except for the fact that not all ppl in tw care about leagues or winning. the few ppl who make up the entirity of twl are but a fraction of the tw population.
                      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                      Philos> there is something about you
                      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Stop whining, can't you wait like 15 minutes? Jeesh.

Comment

why would you reduce jav arenas to 3. TWJD is played almost as much as twdd.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                          Asia Minor> maybe not
                          Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                          bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                          bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                          bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                          bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

My understanding is there will be a new arena/bot added when ever they are full, so there will always be a free base/jav/duel arena available.
                            "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

Comment

<<obviously meowings squad isnt goin to make TWL, and therefor they are worried about TWD problems.>>
                              LOL I am Root Down and Salience beat cripples in a dd so stfu.
                              Its good to be evil

Comment

Working...
                              X